Tony's Town Square Restaurant ?

I am sad to hear about bad reviews for Tony's! We love it there and eat there as our last meal on our last night every vacation! We got a table by the Lady and the Tramp fountain which we thought was a nice touch. We also love eating out at the tables close to the entrance to Main Street so we can see everybody coming in or leaving the Magic Kingdom!

The bad reviews were beginning to scare me. The good reviews give me hope. I picked Tony's for lunch on my upcoming trip. We're eating at Le Cellier the night before and Kona the night after but on our Anniversary I just wanted to spend ALL DAY in MK and not have to worry about getting anywhere for dinner. Just wanted to take our time so I planned our big meal (Table Service) as lunch and picked Tony's. DH and I are pretty easy to please so ... I think it will all work out. Am looking forward to it.

We have a reservation for Tony's the first night we arrive in a couple of weeks. I think it will be one of the finer restaurants we go to. I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it's not as bad as people say it is. There's not alot of sit down TS restaurants in MK to choose from though!

I am OP, I made an ADR for lunch, the menu seems very simple for lunch so hopefully will be okay.

I am OP, I made an ADR for lunch, the menu seems very simple for lunch so hopefully will be okay.

Did they go back to the sandwiches for lunch menu? That lunch menu is very good.:thumbsup2 They had changed to the same menu for lunch and dinner for a little while there.

Lunch is a good choice for Tony's, we had lunch there and it was lovely. Ask to sit in the sun room overlooking the Magic Kingdom, they have lovely Lady and the Tramp images on the windows!

As for the food, DH ordered the white pizza which was just a plain cheese pizza and it was sooooooooooooooooooo good! I had the spaghetti and meatballs which was ok, nothing special. If they are still serving that pizza i'd say go for it!

Here's a couple of photos!

Wedding095.jpg

Wedding089.jpg

DH and I have given Tony's a try twice; once for dinner and another trip for lunch and we did not have a good experience either time! To us, the food was just not good, yet, we have a friend who makes Tony's a stop on every trip because she loves it. To each is own! Perhaps you'll have a better experience. :)

Thanks everyone for your reviews and pictures. I'm confident we made a good choice. Can't wait for next week when we get down there and hit the parks!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter