Tony's Town Square Reservation

wiggumon

Wanting a Vacation!!!
Dining reservations just opened up for me and I had planned on a Tony's stop for Dinner on 21-May-17. It looks like nothing is available for lunch or dinner between 23-April-17 and 21-May-17 at Tony's. I double checked to see if Tony's is closed and I didn't see anything on that front but I could have been looking in the wrong place. Now dates prior to 23-April-17 seem to be just fine. I though I would ask here before I make a call to WDW. Does anyone know if Tony's is closed for refurbishment around 21-May-17?

-wigg

I tried booking for May 24th with the same results. I called WDW and was told this happens from time to time with Tony's. They may be planning parade events for May and will not open reservations until the events are set. I was told to keep checking back for availability.

Chicken Parm, Tiramisu and a cappuccino. Nothing fancy or "wow", but very nice. Hope you find an ADR!

I'm just checking every day at this point. Something does seem a little kooky with Ton'y not having any times available 6 months out so I'll just check times on a daily basis.

-Chris

I was wondering this too. I'll just keep trying as well. We've never had a bad meal there. Nothing fancy but it's always been decent.

If it's any consolation we had a great lunch there today as a walk in (3 adults, 2 children) right when they opened. Was nice and quiet

I will never understand all of the negative reviews about Tony's. It's probably my favorite TS in MK. I've never had a bad meal there.

I am having the same problem with trying to book on May 30, May 31st or June 1st!! We love to eat at Tony's!! It is one of our favorite places to eat!!

Try Again. I just got a text at 2:25 pm CST from Touring Plans that there were some available for May 4th. I've got mine made now.

We've had acceptable meals there before but the last time it was clear that the food (or whatever you'd call that slop they served us) was prepared by an applebees reject. I strongly recommend staying away until some recent reviews showing improvement come in.

You've been warned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter