Tony's Town Square - is it good?

BirdLegsRed

Mouseketeer
Have never tried Tony's before. Is the food good? I haven't heard much mention of it, so I was just wondering.

You are going to hear a bunch of mixed reviews about Tony's. We dined there once for a late lunch and thought it was good, not excellent, but good. It did it's job, we didn't feel hungry as we left. We were lucky enough to get a seat outside on the patio in which we were also able to watch the 3pm parade (best seat in the house). Our server was very nice and attentive, and the food came out to us hot and on time. We would definitely consider coming back here again.

It's been a couple years but we've eaten there a few times and always loved it. We ate outside once while Spectromagic passed right in front of our table. Can't beat that!

We went for lunch in late January. The service was great but the food was :sick: But it was not that the food was terrible but nor to our taste, we didn't like their marinara sauce. We will not be returning :sad1:

We had dinner there in October and loved it. My DH had the short ribs with some kind of yummy carrot/sweet potato puree and I had the chicken parm. The chicken parm was just your run-of-the-mill chicken parm, but we loved the atmosphere and service. My DH's meal was delicious!

Wow, Spectromagic from Tony's sounds FANTASTIC! We've eaten there a couple of times because you can usually get in at the last minute. It is just fine. The food was good.

For us it was alright. Not bad, not delicious. Basic italian fare. Nothing to write home about but, we didn't leave hungry. The atmosphere was nice and the desserts were very good. We'll eat there again one day after we've tried all the other places.

We really enjoy eating at Tony's. It is a "must do" for us on every trip. We were just there in Feb. and service and food were great!

We are going to give it a try in July. We always eat at LTT our 1st day in MK (just a tradition we started) but after so many times we wanted to give Tonys a try. Hopefully we won't be disappointed.

I am debating about this one because I am sure pasta would be a nice change from all the other steak / meat places I have booked!

WDWO

Like others have said, Tony's gets mixed reviews, but we liked it. It's not the best Italian ever, but it's not bad and you CAN'T beat the location! :thumbsup2 We ate there last fall and I remember the Bruschetta was really good. When I'm not sure about a place (and we decide to try it), I always ask the server what they would eat or recommend on the menu...this little trick has always worked, even at a restaurant that gets good and bad reviews.

Tony's has the benefit of a wonderful location and charming atmosphere, which compensates with inconsistent food. If you stick with basic dishes and bask in your surroundings, you likely will leave the meal satisfied. It's certainly not a must, but there are worse restaurants on property to spend an hour.

I ate there 5 years ago when going to the halloween party and it was good, I would go there again, it isnt a 5 star rest. but it its worth trying it, going back in December:)

We ate there last Dec (me, dw, dd, and ds) and we loved it. It was one of our fav meals. We will be going back in Oct.

We used to go all the time, but as WDW built more restaurants we ran short on time alot.

However, we ate there last year before the MNSSHP and it was good. It was not the greatest Italian food I even have eaten, but it was good and our service was excellent.

My family thinks it is one of the worst places on property (the other being Coral Reef).

We all had different dishes and the food was all dry and overcooked and the service was not very good at al.

Pork chop was served raw. Came back almost raw. Ordered something else.

Waiter finally told us the "chef" was new. He thought the chops were pre-cooked and only had to be warmed up/browned.

Better places to eat.

The last time I was there the food was bad and the service was even worse. I think dining at Tony's is very inconsistent. It could be good, it could be horrible. If it is a place you want to try-go ahead and try it. Hopefully you will get a good meal. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter