Tony's Town Square at MK

lucybugmom

Earning My Ears
We currently have a reservation at Tony's. Anyone have any good/bad comments or info about it? My kids LOVE pasta and we thought they might like to try this.

Thanks!

We just ate there last week for the first time and loved it, my daughter is a pasta expert and loved it. You can't go wrong with pasta...

We ate there last week and absolutely loved it. I had eaten there a few years back and liked it as well. We had my SIL with us this time and she said that it was her favorite restaurant. Most of us had the steak and the mashed while some of us had the salmon. It was fanstastic. The desserts were to die for. I had a lemon cake, my SIL the tiramusu, and my husband the pistachio brulee (which I then craved for the rest of the week).

We ate there last month and it was very good food wise...the restaurant is a bit noisy and the service is rushed but we enjoyed it...DH requested it for our June trip because the calamari was the best he ever had

The food is decent -- my only complaint was that the sauce is a little bland. I got the chicken parm. and it was a HUGE portion (for lunch, no less!) We had no problem with the service or atmosphere.

This is a tradition for me every trip :) I love the Bianca Flatbread and DF loves the spaghetti and meatballs and the panini of the day (often tomato and mozz)!

We had the worst waiter we've ever had at WDW at Tony's (he must have been having the worst day ever, he was very abrupt with us); but the food wasn't bad. I would try to go at a less crowded time if you can;, though.

We love Tony's! We always eat there the last night of every trip. We've never had a problem with it.

We love Tony's too! It is my older daughter's favorite resturant. So we will be heading back again this June. Depending upon the timing you can catch a good view of a parade! Enjoy!

We love Tony's! We always eat there the last night of every trip. We've never had a problem with it.

We love it too! Our tradition though is to eat there on our first full day at MK - which is our first full day at Disney.

This next trip we actually have ADR's for both supper and lunch. Supper the first day and lunch towards the end of our trip.

Although I've read quite a few bad reviews of Tony's over the years, our meals have always been delicious.

We really liked Tony's when we ate there in November. We both got the chicken parm and thought it was good. I was completely starving so that might have made it taste better. It is a really cute restaurant too.

We have an ADR for dinner at Tony's on our arrival day. Of all the times we've been to WDW, we've never eaten here. I'm excited to try out something new. It's also my birthday that day. Do they do anything fun for birthdays? (cupcake or anything?)

We had dinner at Tony's last year. The food was good - large portions and very tasty. Fantastic desserts! However, the service was not great.

First, we had to wait forever to be seated in spite of our ADR, because they "weren't aware that our party of 11 included an infant" (said in an indignant and somewhat snooty tone) Apparently it was a major production to find a spot in the restaurant that could accomodate a high chair.

Second, in spite of the fact that we had paid the gratuity in cash, it appeared on our bill. It took some wrangling; thankfully DH has an excellent memory and could recall all sorts of details about the transaction, including the name of our server. The server was pretty grumpy too - if gratuities were not automatically added, he would not have received one red cent as a tip.

Service issues aside, I found the restaurant too noisy and the meal too rushed. Not a nice relaxing dinner at all! Liked the food enough to go back, but only if I can find a less crowded time to go!

Have eaten at Tony's once and I loved it! My wife was a little disappointed with her entree but she thinks she just got the wrong thing. I remember us really enjoying everything else. We loved our server as well. Also, for Italian, Mama Melrose's is good, too, and I think my wife liked eating there better. I prefered Tony's.

WE LOVE Tony's..and it is a tradition for us too. We always eat there. LOVE it.

I really miss when they used to serve breakfast...that was my favorite!

We ate there June 08, and I enjoyed dessert, but entrees left a lot to be desired. Maybe it was just me, but it tasted like pasta sauce from a jar. My hubby's steak was very bland. I felt very let down as this was our anniversary dinner, and I LOVE Italian food! I hear of others who had better experiences, so give it a try if you want to. Maybe you'll like it better!:earsboy:

We were delightfully surprised by Tony's - we had an excellent meal there. I had the calamiri (top notch) and the salmon; my husband had the steak, which he said was almost as good as the one he got at Le Cellier, and I can't remember what my DD got. We ate "outside" and got to see the parade come by, which was an unexpected treat.
So we would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Oh, yeah -- on that same trip we ate at Mama Melrose...... never again..... blech! My DD couldn't eat her pizza - it was horrible - and my food was ice, ice cold. Calamari was awful and also ice-cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter