Tony's parade package

jjharts

Mouseketeer
If you do the package deal do you get to order anything off the menu or are there set items you have to order? I know Tony's gets bad reviews but for some reason my daughter really wants to eat there :)

You can order anything off the menu, appetizer, entrée, and dessert.

We enjoyed our meals there. From our experience, we don't understand why it gets panned so badly.

That's good to hear! How was the parade viewing? Was there lots of room in the roped off area or was it crowded?

Last edited:

We did the package in March. We had not eaten there in many years. The food was much better than I was expecting. The calamari and zucchini apps were good. I had the steak-good-my daughter had the scampi-also good. We asked for the cannoli to go and had them while watching the parade. I would stay away from the marinara sauce as that seems to be the really bad element of the meals there.

The parade viewing was fantastic-plenty of room-and alone worth the price of the package to me. In fact, we booked it just for the parade spot and we planned to eat after if the meal was inedible and were pleasantly surprised by the food. I am as Italian as could be without actually being born there-all four grandparents and my mother was-and we eat at great places in NYC and Providence all the time so I have a pretty good background eating Italian food-Lol. I would give Tony's a six out of ten-definitely edible.

My husband, girls, and I enjoyed Tony's and also did not understand the bad reviews. DH is of Italian ancestry and grew up with a father who frequently made authentic Italian dishes, and my husband thought it was good Italian food.

We went in Feb with our Italian friends (including mom who was born in Italy). It was a totally enjoyable meal and the parade viewing was fabulous! Don't forget to send those autograph books back to be "signed" by Lady & the Tramp!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter