Tony's for Electrical parade?

stevesgirl

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever watched the MSEP from Tony's outdoor seating. If so, how far before the parade is a good time to make a reservation? At what point do people start camping out? Are you allowed to wait for an outdoor table?

We tried this last year, I forget what time I made the reservation for but the timing worked out perfect - parade went by as we were eating. The problem was that they won't guarantee patio seating. We asked upon arriving and we said we would wait but they gave us an indoor table. There were only a few seats on the patio and i'm sure the people that were already there were not planning on leaving in time for us to get a table. Best bet would be to book earlier and I guess plan on camping out at your table but continue to order food.

Not an ideal spot for viewing, even at best.

There will be lots of other guests on the sidewalk blocking your view of the street-level elements.

AND, a great deal of bustle of guests attempting to enter and exit MK during the parade.
That is the main travel route for guests during the parade and families with strollers, ECVs and wheelchairs
are competing with everyone on foot, going in both directions.

MK-Tonys-Paths_013114B_zps5904e14b.jpg

Or you can microwave a lean cuisine lasagna and grab a spot on the curb. Your seat will be guaranteed and the food will be about the same....

Or you can microwave a lean cuisine lasagna and grab a spot on the curb. Your seat will be guaranteed and the food will be about the same....

There's always that...

:goodvibes

Ouch.

I'm tempted to finally eat there just to see what all the fuss is about.

Ouch.

I'm tempted to finally eat there just to see what all the fuss is about.

The problem is that it tastes like they use the cheapest canned "spaghetti" sauce there is.....the garlic sauce on the Shrimp has no garlic flavor.

My kids summed it up best....it tastes like what you get at the mall food court. Of course it costs about 20x more than the food court.

The ONLY thing that Tony's has going for it, is fun décor, so at least you can walk away with a smile for having remembered Lady and the Tramp movie scenes.

Do a few searches to just look at the food.....it doesn't even look very good.

We're not Tony's fans but our meal wasn't horrible. The food was fine - maybe a kin to Olive Garden (the sauce didn't give me indigestion, and normally cheap type sauce does), but my only complaint was how FAST each course came out. We were on the deluxe plan and we were in and out in about 45 minutes. Good for some, but we almost felt rushed out of there.

I do agree with Robo that it's not an ideal spot for parade viewing. The lack of outdoor seating coupled with everyone on the street gathered around, obstructing the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter