tony's character breakfast at mk

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by alice325, Mar 6, 2004.

1. alice325

alice325 Earning My Ears

We will be having breakfast at Tony's TownSquare this June. How is the food, what characters are there, any comments? What about vouchers are they accepted? New to the magic of WDW (Beach Club Villas) last year and are hooked!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

I thought they stopped serving breakfast at Tony's awhile ago. The character breakfast meals in the MK are Cinderella's Castle and Crystal Palace. Is Tony's a new thing? If so, we would like to try it.

You are very close to a great character breakfast at the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. We eat there every trip!:D

4. amymouse

amymouse Loves to take "Me, me, all for me" trips

Sorry, no character breakfast at Tony's. They did have the Pooh characters there last year while the Crystal Palace was closed for rehab.

Tony's does serve breakfast, just not with characters.

I've not used the vouchers, so I'll let someone else field that part of your question.

5. 4greatboys

4greatboys DIS Veteran

Tony's is now offering a Character breakfast 2 mornings a week but only as part of the Grand Gathering events (parties of 8 or more--not incl chilren under 3--staying onsite at Disney).

6. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

OK .. now I am confused:confused:

Is the breakfast at Tony's only for the Grand Gatherings or is open to anyone on the other 5 days?

7. meeko_33785

meeko_33785 <font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font

I believe the character breakfast is only for the Grand Gathering event.

8. bobcat

bobcat <font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year

But are they serving regular breakfast again? They stopped breakfast a couple of years ago, and then when CP was being rehabed they had a Pooh character breakfast. If they are serving regular breakfast again I'm booking it! I had the best french toast here a few years ago before they stopped serving breakfast.