• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tony The Limo King

Jax

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am looking at booking Tony the Limo King for our trip in August. :moped:

I have seen a couple of comments about Tony the Limo King but I would love to hear some feedback (good and bad) from fellow Disers.

Thanks!

I just used Tony July 19-22 going to Candy Cane Inn. Everything worked out wonderful. James picked us up at LAX and was super, got us to Candy Cane Inn quickly, offered us soda or water. Tony picked us up on July22, was also wonderful, offered us soda or water and got us back to LAX quickly. Would definitely use them again. I did confirm my times both ways the day prior just to make sure and everything was set. Signed my charge slips when dropped off at hotel and then for return slip when dropped off at LAX.

We booked Tony the Limo King from LAX to Anaheim and back. We arrived on 30th June and after waiting over an hour and 4 phonecalls later his driver turned up.
The limo had not been cleaned from the last trip he had done and there was just a couple of cans of pepsi for 6 of us!!!
When we got to the hotel, we were charged $20 more than he had quoted us and wouldn't honour the quote so we said we didn't want them for our return trip.
Our tour rep told us that he doesn't have a very good reputation and you get what you pay for!!!!
We would never use him again after just arriving in LAX after a very long flight from England, we wanted to get to the hotel, but to be standing around for over an hour and having to keep ringing him, it just wasn't good service.
Love Ella

Try these guys they are great. http://www.best-trans.com/index.asp.
They even call to make sure that your flight is on time. It is a wonder company and it enhance's the magic of your trip. I ask for Dave he is allows on time no matter what time I need him. Wonderful wonderful service. They will have you call them a day in advance and give you the weather report to help you pack. He even remember's my name and my grandbabies name (bug) :firefight

It depends on what you want you can even get a town car. If you pull up the web page I gave above it has there phone number. They will give you price etc. very nice people. They even faxed my itineary to me.

I agree, get the quote in writing. He did try to raise the rate, but was willing to honor what he'd quoted me. I used him because there was no other viable way to get to the beach...I don't do credit cards and thus can't rent a car. He didn't have a limo available for the trip to, but sent a driver in a van. It was fine with us because what we wanted was transportation to and from the beach.

If you're just going to and from the airport, there is a lot more available. HoJos hooked us up with Jag transportation. They had a huge, roomy van. They offered door-to-door service, unlike cabs...and they charged the same as the cabs.

I'd say, if you need a ride somewhere that you can't get to easily, Tony is fine. For transportation from the airport, try Jag!

A good limo co. try A Touch of Class Limo, So . O.C., we use often, new limo and they do have a new limobus. 949 294-8682

We are using American Limousine Services for our trip in November

We are staying at the Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites and for a limo for seven of us, from LAX, is going to cost $99 each way. Even with a $20 tip each way it is only going to cost us $4 more per person than SuperShuttle would have cost us.

http://www.americanlimoinc.net

Don't even bother with this guy. We used him last week and was a big regret. He was about 20 min late, and his stretch limo was pretty dirty, but worst is that he didn't even care....very bad attitude, I wouldn't recommend. He goes by a few other names, so beware of tonythelimoking.com and his other aliases

We have already booked DK Livery, and have heard only good things so far. They have a Disneyland flat rate special for $175 RT. This includes tip, water, and trip to the store (20 min).

Midnightred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter