• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tonight’s (Aug 28, 2018) MNSSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappinginontario

LOL Anyone else dressed and ready to go to the party but staying in their room due to the weather??

I’m used to FL thunderstorms. This one is just hanging around a bit longer than normal. :( Hope it moves on soon but tonight’s forecast is not looking good, at least for the next few hours.

*insert Jeopardy waiting music here*

Yes! I’m used to these storms hitting and moving on but today it’s sitting. Rain doesn’t bother us but there is just too much lightening for me to think it’s a wise decision to go yet. We’ll get there. Just not sure when! :confused3

We're hanging back too. Originally looked like it was going to be done by 6:00, but the rain stop time keeps getting pushed later. We have an ADR at Whisoering Canyon at 5:00, so we're going to head there soon and hope things improve.

my niece is going tonight. Hopefully the weather improves for you guys!

It’s slowly easing off now. I did see the lightning hit the roof of the yacht club which made me jump.

I'm debating ditching my poodle skirt/50s costume. The skirt is made of felt and will soak up water like a sponge... not sure I want to be stuck in that all night. I have a Haunted Mansion sparkle skirt, so I may go that route instead.

my niece is going tonight. Hopefully the weather improves for you guys!
Thanks!

It’s slowly easing off now. I did see the lightning hit the roof of the yacht club which made me jump.
Yikes!! There has been A LOT of thunder and lightening but it’s quieter right now. We’re going to put our costumes on and see what the weather is like when we’re dressed. Lol - so much for all my Touring Plans! :D

Here at WL, it’s been thundering /lightning/ pouring rain for at lleast an hour. My friend who has tickets tonight is stuck at Disney Springs - she said it’s raining buckets there too.

She asked me if they refund you for the tickets if the rain doesn’t stop? (I told her I didn’t think so)

We're at YC and I was in the shower and my DS screamed and said he was sure we must have been hit. It was super loud!

Currently sitting over in Epcot in the rain rain rain which is coming down down down in rushing writhing rivlets!!! Wild crazy rain since about 3:30 We were in Chefs de France and the waiters actually let people into the restaurant because of the massive rains/wind. Hanging out in Morocco letting mum snooze for a bit!Here’s hoping it’ll slow down soon!
:tinker:

Last edited:
1 hour 40 min wait at city hall and no guarantee of money back.

Terrible!

Been keeping an eye on this because we have tickets for next week and this makes me so nervous since we're not planning any other day at MK. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter