Tonga Toast

KimBeano

Mouseketeer
We had an ADR scheduled for Kona Cafe on 12/8 but changed it once the opening of FLE was announced as our week. Figured we should be at rope drop to MK on Saturday instead of our usual leisure morning last day.

My DD loves Tonga Toast and is a little bummed. Is this anywhere else in the world? Seems like I see it mentioned at other places but can't track it down.

We had an ADR scheduled for Kona Cafe on 12/8 but changed it once the opening of FLE was announced as our week. Figured we should be at rope drop to MK on Saturday instead of our usual leisure morning last day.

My DD loves Tonga Toast and is a little bummed. Is this anywhere else in the world? Seems like I see it mentioned at other places but can't track it down.

Try Captain Cooks the quick service downstairs at the Poly.

You can get it at the quick service location in the Poly, Captain Cook's. It does not have the strawberry sauce.

kcool said:
You can get it at the quick service location in the Poly, Captain Cook's. It does not have the strawberry sauce.

Thanks to both. Ill try to see if I can make that happen.

Based on all the talk around here, I knew I had to try Tonga Toast on our last trip. We opted to go to Captain Cooks for it and it was sooo gross. I don't know if they keep it frozen or just really cold before cooking it but the inside was a combination of cold/frozen bananas and mush. I assume it is much better at Kona but just a fair warning about getting it from Captain Cooks.

We've had it at Captain Cook's dozens of times. We never had a bad batch; it tastes just like it does at Kona.

Captain Cooks Tonga Toast is the exact same as Kona, no difference except the price> It is also cheaper there and if you can live without the strawberry sauce again there is NO difference. We always get it at Cooks now and you can eat and get out quickly too.

I agree-its the same. Only difference is the price and lack of strawberry sauce at Capt Cooks. I could go for some now...

Captain Cooks has that AND Dole Whips.

It's my favorite "secret" of Disney snacks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter