Tonga Toast

Only 3 more months until I can enjoy this wonderful heart-attack-on-a-plate. Eating Tonga Toast (and the macadamia nut pineapple pancakes) at the Poly is a must do for our family every trip.

Picture_0848.jpg

Fabulous pic :love:
Just seeing it makes me sooooo hungry

T.Toast is massive, I struggle to finish it & feel stuffed for hours after I ve eaten it. It's def something u would nt wanna eat too often as it's pretty fattening but makes a great treat.
I ve still got 12 months to wait till I get to have my fav Disney Treat :eek::headache:

I got to experience it last June during my Poly stay. It is huge and oh so fattening! I think it would be a natural for DLR!

We were there last month, and I made an ADR at Kona Cafe just to get the Tonga Toast. My expectations were high, but it exceeded even my wildest dreams. :cloud9:

I can't wait to go back for more.

I had the Tonga Toast at Riverside years ago. Do they still have the French Toast Loaf at the Main Street Bakery (WDW - MK)? I love that stuff. I wish DL would have some of the offering that WDW has.

We had the Tonga Toast from Capt Cooks last month while we were staying at the Poly. Sitting out on our balcony and eating our Tonga Toast while looking at the lagoon with the Castle in the distance will be a memory that lasts a lifetime :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter