TON’S O’ PIC’s FREE DINING REVIEWS '05

I wish we could of gotten in on the free dining plan...but can't really move the wedding date for Disney...or could we have???

Thanks for the great pics!!!!

Seriously though, did you have to let out the seams in your shorts after all that food???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is now one of my all time favorite threads. I am so happy and hungry after seeing your pictures. Thank you for doing it.

That was so cool to be able to see the pictures along with the report. We don't get to WDW as often as some others so it really helped me to see what you were talking about. We loved Pop's food court too :) :) :)

deide71 said:
Thanks for the great pics!!!!

Seriously though, did you have to let out the seams in your shorts after all that food???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here is a picture of me in shorts after the trip:
meposing-1.jpg

thanks for the pictures! I know that takes a long time to post all those pics and reviews =0

Thanks for posting all of the pics! The stuff looks great. Looks like you got your moneys worth from the food plan.

I just finished lunch and now I'm ready to eat again!! Great review!

Thank you so much for posting.

A picture is worth a 1000 words and thankfully not calories!!!

I bet if Disney used your pic as a marketing tool that they would sell a lot more Dining Packages. i know your pic's have convinced me!!!

Awesome Pics! Thanks for taking the time to post such detailed reviews. Now I need to find something to eat. :goodvibes

Great review.

Does the chocolate cake at Concourse always come with a picture of the castle on the plate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter