Ciara
Gabrielle
Kadence
Tiffany
Joshua
David
Nicole
Van

I am taking my two children and all of my nieces and nephews in two weeks - this will be great for little vacation reminders! Thank you so much

Hi Tom these are fantastic!
Could I get the following please for our trip next month:

Walt Disney World - Where Dreams Come True

with the following names:
Sheree
David
Thelma
Brian

Many many thanks!:yay:

Tom, I have gotten name tags from you before for our disney cruise and they were wonderful. I have a different request, do you think you could please make me 2 name tags and at the top of the name tag where you usually put the cruise line logo could you put , "Bud Light" on the top. And then the names I would like would be Mike on one and Brenda on another. You see we are going on the bud light port paradise cruise. Thank you, Brenda

Tom, sorry to bother you but I leave for my cruise in 9 days. If you can't do this I will understand but I would hate to see you work on this after the cruise. Please let me know, Thank you

Hi Tom
I was wondering if you are still filling request? I know it looks like you are so busy. I requested something back on 10-4-09 and I have read some of Dolly's information on trying to personalize blanks. If it would help and you have a blank Christmas WDW tag I can try to do it myself. If not I will just wait to here from you. Thanks again:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I just really wanted to give you a great big thank you. I can't wait to get these shirts done. You have made our trip extra special.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Is there a way to make the picture you have for Alaska? We would like to put this on our door when we cruise on November 21, 2009

We are sailing July 12, 2011
Vancouver,Tracy Arm,Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan

Thanks so much
LOVE the other ones you did for us

Mary

Hello,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to make a few tags for me. I would like:
DCL tag:
1. Jon
2. Melody

Celebrate WDW tag:
1. Jon
2. Melody

Thank you in advance!

Hi Tom!

These are awesome! Thanks so much for doing them. May I please get the Disneyland "Where dreams come true?"

1). Bonnie
San Diego, CA
2) Andy
San Diego, CA

Thanks again!!!!

Hello Tom,

You were kind enough to make name tags for my family about a year ago; they all love them. Since then, my son has decided he wants to be called "Jake" rather than Jacob. Would you please make another for him? It would be:

a WDW nametag
Jake (Palmyra, MO -underneath)

Thank you so much!

Hi Tom,

You made wonderful DCL nametags for us for our Feb. 2009 cruise. We had so many people asking HOW we got our door decorated...:woohoo:very cool. Thank you for those, and we are cruising again in December 2009. Could we puhleeeeeze get classic DCL nametags that say "Auntie Faye" and "Sue"? Thank you!!! :santa:

I have been seeing these all over the boards and finally found you!:yay:

Could I please have the following: *All for WDW*

Mark
Spencer
Scarlet
Robin
*just saw your file, can these all please be the christmas (red/green) for wdw?! w/ Merry Christmas 2009 under*

also

Goofy
DixiePixie
Sleeping Beauty
Stitch
*these the classic wdw setting*

Thank you so very much in advance!:hippie:

Tom , could I please get a "what would you celebrate" WDW name tag. One with the name Stephanie and one with the name Amy. Thank you

Can I have 12 Walt Disney World 2010 tags with the following names:
Wendy
Joel
Liz
Emma
Tammy
Jonas
Brayden
Kylie
Noah
Grandpa
Kelly
Adam

Thanks!

Hi Tom,

You were very kind and made name tags for my family for our first cruise... we are sailing again on and leaving on Dec 29th but this time we are bringing more friends. I was wondering if you might be able to do some more "original DCL" tags? It is quite a list and not much notice so if it's not possible I understand. Here are the names:

Debbie
Todd
Isobel

Rod
Lila
Jacob
Jaime

Thank you so much for making our vacation magical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter