Tomorrowland terreace fireworks dessert party

disneygkt

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are going to spend our 14th anniversary in WDW. We have been several times with our children but this is our first trip for just the two of us!! Totally excited can't wait to go. But I'm looking for something different to do on the evening of our anniversary. We have dinners booked and most itinerary planned out. Is it worth the extra expense for the dessert party? I was really hoping the California grill would be open.

My DH and I are going to spend our 14th anniversary in WDW. We have been several times with our children but this is our first trip for just the two of us!! Totally excited can't wait to go. But I'm looking for something different to do on the evening of our anniversary. We have dinners booked and most itinerary planned out. Is it worth the extra expense for the dessert party? I was really hoping the California grill would be open.

I have not done the dessert party but have tried to book it several times. It would be something special to do. I've heard it's not the very best view of the fireworks but a fun atmosphere.
Another option would be a fireworks cruise.
Maybe check out Narcossee for dinner if Cali Grill is still closed. We got a window seat and could see fireworks and the music was piped in. Not the same fab view as the Cali Grill though...
One last thought of a fun thing to do together would be a tour. The Keys to the Kingdom tour is fun.

Thank you so much for those ideas. Wev are planning on doing the keys to the kingdom tour. I like the idea of the fireworks cruise:-)

For more information on the Dessert Party, take a look at the 3 threads in my signature. Not sure when your vacation is, but the month of April just opened up for reservations. Reservations have been opening up about 30 days out for the past few months. If you subscribe to the 2nd thread on my signature, you'll be able to get a better idea when your month will open up.

I would absolutely do California Grill. We went on our honeymoon. The food is amazing, the view is great and they turn down the lights and pipe in the music for the show.

Because we've done that, I may Tomorrowland for the next time, but I highly highly highly recommend California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter