• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tomorrowland Terrace

Disneygirl 792

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when this is open? I go to WDW every year mid to late Aug. and this is NEVER open. I'm not complaining, since it's closed we take out ice cream or Casey's dogs there to eat. :thumbsup2 Just curious as to when it's open.

It's serving breakfast right now, while the Main Street bakery is closed.

As for its being open for lunch or dinner, they'll open it whenever they think it's needed, so you would most likely see it at more crowded times than the end of August.

We've been in April, May, September/October, and December and never seen it open either. Now I didn't look on 10/1/11 on the 40th when we were there but it wasn't open in the days leading up to that (I did look those days) - but I have to say that that day in particular was the most crowded I had ever seen the park so it very well may have been open if crowd factor plays into it.

We have caught it open a few times usually on a busy afternoon for lunch. It has a different type of CS food. I remember getting pasta there. That was a first for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter