Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
Has anyone ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party? Is is a great view and worth the money? On the Disney website it says it's prices are between $15.99-$35.99....That's a pretty big range in price, does anyone know what the price would be? Are there a lot of dessert options? My kids are picky and one has a peanut allergy so I want to make sure there would be a variety of options for them to choose from:)

You'll get a lot of varied opinions on this. We have done it and enjoyed it. The view is very good and it is nice to not have to deal with the massive throngs of people. The desserts are good and plentiful - lots of variety. I think the wide range in prices have to do with a combination of kids/adults plus time of year. While we enjoyed it and I am glad we did it, I doubt we'll do it again. I just don't feel it was worth the cost.

I agree with PP, although we are doing it again on our next trip because it will be just me and DD this time. You cannot really see the parade very well, so if you want to see the parade you would have to schedule that for another night.

6 of us went to the dessert party as a special treat for my sister's birthday a couple of years ago. I wasn't going to do it for our upcoming June trip but then I read some reviews that reminded me about the ease of viewing the fireworks. For the 2 ideal nights of our trip there was no availability. There was availability for other nights that we did not plan to be at MK. Almost was going to book but then thought the money could be better spent elsewhere. Still thinking about this one since my dh and 2 sons have never tried it. You can check on-line for availability for your dates (if within the reservation window) and the actual pricing for those dates will come up. I think for our dates the price was around $24 for adults/$15 for kids. But my sons are now "adults" and over $100 for my family for dessert is kind of pricey. Especially if it is a night you have another table service dinner planned.

We've done it twice and each experience was different but good. The last time we were a bit closer to the buffet and it felt more crowded, but I would certainly do it again- the seating was perfect and it was nice to not have to deal with the crowds.

the price is $23.99 per adult, $12.99 per child 3-9, plus tax. Might be higher on certain peak dates, like New Years Eve. The dining plan can't be used for this.

If you have party members with allergies, please note the allergies when you make the reservation. The desserts are not prepared at the same location where they have the party, and they have to be notified to bring allergy-safe desserts.

I just made my reservation for the middle of June and it was approx. $25pp. I can't wait. My DD is excited for the Chocolate Covered Strawberries that are "as big as apples" (her words) we see in all the pics.

Our family really enjoyed the dessert party back in 2010. We're planning on doing it again this Oct. as well. We enjoyed the desserts, the view of the fireworks and not fighting for a spot . Also, my kids got a kick out of Tinkerbell flying right over us. I gave my oldest a choice of this or a waterpark for the day...and she chose the dessert party! If undecided, just give it a try once to see how you like it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter