• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party

Disney Dad Ga

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to book this for the week of 4/20-4/26 since October. I can never seem to find any ADR's no matter what day or party size. Any suggestions? I have only tried online. Should I call too? I couldn't find any openings for T-Rex at DTD so I called them directly and got an ADR no problem. What to do?

Dessert party reservations open up about 2 months in advance. I believe it is only open up to the end of February currently. Here is the Dessert Party Reservation thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3003279

TRex is not a Disney-owned restaurant, that is why you were able to call the restaurant directly.

I had this same problem with booking for my current trip. I believe that they don't open it up for reservations until closer to your trip. I was at the dessert party yesterday and I remember booking it way after my other ADRs when I read on these boards that my dates had opened up.

Reservations for April aren't open yet. Probably won't be until late Feb.-early March.

On thursday of this week, reservations finally opened up for when i'll be there in mid-feb. Just keep watching the thread, and good luck!

I have called a few times to do ADR's or change something and asked all the reps I talked to and they said 90 days out for the dessert....it seems on here though it is more like 60 days out. How do the people you are talking to on the phone not aware. Seems so strange the reservation dates are so sketchy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter