Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party??'s

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
What are my chances of getting a reservation for August? I just checked online and our whole trip is booked up. Is it worth it for me to keep checking? Would I have better luck if I called?

Thanks.

I don't think reservations have opened up for the August parties yet. I believe they are only up to June right now. There is a thread in the reservations sub-forum that lists the dates that are open right now and also posts when new dates open.

I think if you try to book as soon as it opens you should be good. I was able to get a reservation for next week at about 3 weeks out (had to keep checking for a few days). Good luck!

I didn't get ours for July 2011 until about this time last year. Keep checking because I really think it's worth it. Enjoy!

I was able to book for our May trip ;) ... those reservations opened on March 7 I believe, and that's the day I booked. So it looks like they open them about 60 days out. You should keep a close eye on it the first week of June.

Unless they make changes to how they do it! :rotfl:

The month of August will open up some time at the end of May... Probably around the 26-28. We are in the same boat as you guys.

Thank you. I thought it was already open. I had checked online and they calendar was active. I'll keep looking.

yes, it's confusing because the calendar appears open and then it tells you there are no tables. But it's actually not yet open.

I'm another August watcher. not much longer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter