Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party at MNSSHP?

HappyGal

DIS Veteran
Will I able to make reservations at Tommorowland Terrace Dessert Party once dates for MNSSHP have been released? As of right now the probable dates for MNSSHP have been blocked...

Will I able to make reservations at Tommorowland Terrace Dessert Party once dates for MNSSHP have been released? As of right now the probable dates for MNSSHP have been blocked...

I know that the dessert party has been offered in the past on the nights of MNSSHP, but you won't be able to book the dessert party for at least a few more months. They typically open up the ADR's for that only about 6-8 weeks ahead.
But something to think about, the MNSSHP is only for 5 hours, I don't know if I'd want to spend an hour and half of that also paying for the dessert party. Plus you won't be able to see the parade from the Tomorrowland Terrace (where it's held). Just something to think about.

Last year, they did not offer the dessert party during MNSSHP. They use the Tomorrowland Terrace for trick or treating. We watched the fireworks from there though. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter