Tomorrowland Speedway....PLEASE HELP

Your kids sound old enough that it probably won't be a huge issue on most rides. If they were like 4 and 6 or something it would be more of a problem. Hopefully the three of you will fit together on the Speedway. Plus, in 9 months you never know how much a little one may grow.

Exactly -- that's why i asked -- i also wouldn't discount them being tall enough to ride solo --

I have seen three in a seat at Toy Story. Now granted there are only two "guns" but three can fit. I saw the mom in the middle with her two kiddos on each side of her controlling the "guns". :)

Yes that was my thoughts on this as well. My youngest is very attached to me so I don't see her riding with her sister but a lot can change in 8 months!!

Okay, at that age you can probably let them ride together with you behind them when there are times where you can't all fit.

It seems I may have been wrong about Toy Story. I didn't think you could ride three across because of the lap bars. At any rate, they are probably old enough for you to sit on the other side of the car. They aren't so little that you have to worry about them not sitting or anything like that.

On our last trip my boys were 16 and 12. We still rode 3 to a car in Haunted Mansion. I seem to remember us doing 3 to a seat on Splash, but I can't remember if that was before or after the lap bars. Now they ride in one seat, I ride behind them.

Your kids sound old enough that it probably won't be a huge issue on most rides. If they were like 4 and 6 or something it would be more of a problem. Hopefully the three of you will fit together on the Speedway. Plus, in 9 months you never know how much a little one may grow.

I totally agree with you, they are really well behaved and we go to an "amusement park" Busch Gardens all the time, and we do fine. It just worried me a bit. I am hoping the oldest just grows a couple inches. I am also hoping the youngest will be 48" so she can try some of the bigger rides :). Thank you all for all the advice. pixiedust: :cheer2:

Okay so we are pretty sure we are going May 2015, my youngest is only 47 1/2 inches and my oldest is on 50 1/2 inches. I highly doubt my oldest will grow 3 1/2 inches by may. So here is my question. How will we be able to ride this since my oldest can not ride by her self. It's only myself and my 2 girls since I am a single mom. Can I get one of the CM's to maybe ride with my oldest? PLease help!

It will be tight but I'm pretty sure you can all ride together. We are a family of 5 and when we went my DH and older DS went in one car and I rode with my two younger kids.

It sounds like OP is concerned about leaving one child alone while she goes on the ride with the other child. Does the child waiting for the rider switch wait on the platform or do they have to wait outside the line somewhere?

No--they both ride the parent. If they all 3 do not fit, they may have to skip the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter