Tomorrow!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Twas the night before Disney
I'm ready to go
Luckily forecast says "no sign of snow"
The toiletries tucked, all neat in my sack
But is there room for the clothes I must pack?

Wish me luck folks! Tomorrow's the big day. I am so close to ready it's scary. The family is outside decorating the house for Xmas..but I'm too focused on the morrow.

Till my Trip Report..this is RosieP signing off......

Have a wonderful time Rosie! Enjoy everything!!

rosiep said:
Twas the night before Disney
I'm ready to go
Luckily forecast says "no sign of snow"
The toiletries tucked, all neat in my sack
But is there room for the clothes I must pack?

Wish me luck folks! Tomorrow's the big day. I am so close to ready it's scary. The family is outside decorating the house for Xmas..but I'm too focused on the morrow.

Till my Trip Report..this is RosieP signing off......

Have lots of fun and enjoy every minute of your trip!!! :sunny: I leave in two more days!!! I have to work Monday and half of Tuesday and leave early Wednesday morning. Hopefully those two days will go by quick ;)

LOL loved the poem. That was really cute. Have a wonderful magical trip. I cant wait to hear all about it when you get back. :sunny:

Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to read your report!

Andrea

Have a great time, enjoy the holiday spirit and the disney magic. While the rest of us in Portland enjoy tomorrow's rain.

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear about your trip. :goodvibes We'll be there in 20 loonngg days...can't hardly wait! :banana:

Laura

How exciting for you!!

I wonder how much sleep you'll get tonite... :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter