Tomorrow Land TRANSIT AUTHORITY

I was there in October and didn't notice a new narration...did they change it after I left? :confused3

I love this ride though, and I will ride at least twice. It's a good way to get off your feet for a while!

We love TTA/WEDway people mover. Usually ride it several times per visit. We were there in December and rode it a few times. On Dec. 21 (our last day) we were back at MK for our favorite rides and my 13 year old headed toward TTA. When we got there, the line was unbelievable--yes, I said LINE. Very rarely see a line for this; we knew then just how crowded the park was that day.

We ride it everytime we are there. It is a great way to relax for a few minutes and get off your feet!:woohoo:

It's one of my favorite, I was nearly in tears when they extended the refurb into our vacation days last year. I havn't been on it in over 18 months now. :sad2:

It's also a great place to take a small child for a nap, during slower times they will continue to let you ride without getting off.

This ride was a life saver for me when I was in the MK with my then 2 yr b/g twins. They were being particularity cranky that day until we went on the TTA they loved it, so my DH took my then 5yr DS on other rides while the twins and I rode the TTA for hours. Getting on and off each time. It wiped them out but they loved it. Now it is a must do every trip. I am sorry to hear about the audio changes I knew it by heart by the end of that day.:rotfl2:

Yes its one of my favorite rides. To be able to sit and relax and enjoy the view of the parks from above is great. Not to mention something the kids love too. It is relaxing for them to be on a ride, but not be so overstimulated for a bit. I can't wait to see the new refurb in Jan.

We love it.
DD has always called it The Candy Apple ride.
We buy a candy apple and eat it on the ride, it takes twice around to finish.

We went on it many times in Dec. 4 or 5 times each day in the park. 3 days in total. We would then hit COP. I managed to get a suprise fast pass for COP too. I kept it as a souviner. Wedway people mover is a must do for us. Yes I said wedway people mover. Yes they need to bring back the old narration too. It has turned into a do this - shop here ride which i dont agree with. I liked it when you saw all the different world of tommorow miniature displays. Now just one is left. I agree with a earlied poster about the line ups. Never seen it before this trip. It was busy as heck but only a 5 min standby time lol

The TTA is my absolute favorite ride. My DH and I knew the whole narration by heart and would recite it the whole way (I feel sorry for the other riders near us :rotfl:). We will be there in a few weeks to hear the new narration, I am going in with an open mind.....:rolleyes:

In 1988 I went to Disney's Grad Nite for my senior class trip. I didn't return to Disney again until 2008. Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow was one of the details I remembered most from that trip back in 1988 (perhaps because my name is Tom), and I couldn't wait to take my kids on the Wedway People Mover. They enjoyed it as much as I had all those years ago. Last summer when we went back, the TTA was scheduled to reopen just before the end of our trip. Our last night was Sep. 4th, at the MNSSHP, and one of the first things we did was head to the TTA only to find that it was still not running. We were so disappointed, then after we got home we heard about the change in the narration. All I can say is they've got 7 months left to FIX the TTA narration before we return to Disney World this summer, I sure hope they do!

In 1988 I went to Disney's Grad Nite for my senior class trip. I didn't return to Disney again until 2008. Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow was one of the details I remembered most from that trip back in 1988 (perhaps because my name is Tom), and I couldn't wait to take my kids on the Wedway People Mover. They enjoyed it as much as I had all those years ago. Last summer when we went back, the TTA was scheduled to reopen just before the end of our trip. Our last night was Sep. 4th, at the MNSSHP, and one of the first things we did was head to the TTA only to find that it was still not running. We were so disappointed, then after we got home we heard about the change in the narration. All I can say is they've got 7 months left to FIX the TTA narration before we return to Disney World this summer, I sure hope they do!

Call them and tell them that and tell them about all the threads on here about how dissapointed people are about the changes.

DH and I LOVE the TTA!! We ride it all the time. It's such a great break from the day, plus it's such a neat view of Tomorrowland. Count me among those who miss the old narration. :(

our family LOVES TTA, it is a must ride at least once during the day and another at night everytime we are in the MK. It is a great way to rest for a few minutes and you get nice views. We haven't rode since the refurbishment, though. We look forward to trying it out in May.:thumbsup2

Dear WDW Exec:

Just in case you happen to be examining this thread today, you goofed. Big time.

Changes happen all the time at WDW; some work, some don't. And, to be sure, changed attractions have their supporters and critics. But this new soundtrack has been universally condemned for a number of reasons. Read the comments (especially on the "Bring Back the TTA Soundtrack" thread). Just a few, if you don't have the time.

Change doesn't automatically generate magic nor does it reflect imagination. And in the case of the new soundtrack for the TTA , "change" manifests itself as a negative term, one synonymous with boring, lackluster and ordinary. Terms never associated with the name Disney.

The former soundtrack, with its multiple voices, its spirited comments, its fun-filled dialogue, its joyful enthusiasm and its Disney-flavored optimism ("the promise of Tomorrow"), should be restored. At least before Mr. Tom Morrow meets his party from Saturn.

We always ride it! It is a nice, old school style disney ride and great to do when you need a rest, but don't want to just sit on a bench. I was so sad that it was closed on my last trip due to the refurbishment of Space Mountain. I hate to hear that Mr. Tom Morrow isn't a part of it anymore, but at least it is up and running again! Maybe one day they will bring back the old narration along with the old version of Journey Into Imagination.

We LOVE riding it and we didn't get to in August because it was closed. We can't wait to experience it again. It's a great ride to get out of the heat when the sun is at it's peak and you need a break when the lines are all long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter