Tomorrow, AK or Epcot?

mickistreeter

Earning My Ears
So, yesterday MK was CRAZY! They even added a second Spectro cause they were so busy! With and EVC it was even worse! We did not even stay for wishes...which was really disappointing! We are thinking about doing another park tomorrow...we would like to do epcot, but it is going to be crazy isn't it? How would AK be? Any feedback would be appreciated.

So, yesterday MK was CRAZY! They even added a second Spectro cause they were so busy! With and EVC it was even worse! We did not even stay for wishes...which was really disappointing! We are thinking about doing another park tomorrow...we would like to do epcot, but it is going to be crazy isn't it? How would AK be? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Reading other forumns on the situation at the moment Epcot seems to be just as busy so if it was up to me i would visit AK as i dont think that would be as packed. Im not saying its going to be quiet but better in my opinion :) x

Thats what I was thinking too...Hopefully someone will post on how busy AK is today...that will give us an idea :thumbsup2

Doesn't AK have an evening EMH scheduled tomorrow? If so, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go there; Epcot should be better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter