Tom Sawyer

Boos14

Earning My Ears
Every day at Tom Sawyer Island someone is rewarded for turning in the item that Tom has carelessly left as he rushed off to the swimmin' hole. What is that item?

I read here on the DIS a while ago (year+?) that the paint brushes were no longer put out in the morning.

So are we sure the paintbrush isn't done anymore? Bummer if not :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What a shame, just got done telling Dgf about doing this the last trip I went on (which was a few years ago).

I got the impression that they stopped it because too many people heard about it (probably due to forums like this) and probably got upset when their child couldn't get the paint brush.

I found one back in 2011 after 5pm. I was super excited. I took it to a CM and got my FPs. On a previous trip, we went to the island at opening and there were a lot of people running around, looking high and low. You could tell they were looking for paint brushes. My sister asked the CM on the raft about it and based on his reply, today was not a paint brush day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter