• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tom Sawyer Island Paint Brushes

AFAIK, guests who find them are given a certificate good for FastPass entrance for every member of the party at either Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad -- height restrictions apply, of course.

my dd didn't find the brush but found the fastpass someone left on the soda machine for 3 people to go on Splash Mt... lines were nothing that day so I kept the special fastpass . This was last month.

We found one on Labor Day this year around 10:45 a.m. Our son gave it to the CM and he gave us regular fastpasses for both Splash Mountain and BTMRR. I had heard that you only get fastpasses for one or the other, so it was a nice surprise to get them for both. My DS(6) had the best time looking for the brushes.

wow....I've never heard of this. We didn't go to Tom Sawyer's Island on our last trip. Are the paint brushes located just on the island?

That sounds like so much fun!

wow....I've never heard of this. We didn't go to Tom Sawyer's Island on our last trip. Are the paint brushes located just on the island?

That sounds like so much fun!

yep, just on the island. We found two that day above. One in the tunnels and one in the fort.

My DH found one during our July trip!

He was on a mission, and bless his heart, he found it! He was able to trade it for four BTMRR fastpasses, even though it was only the two of us. I'm sure the CM wanted to reward my DH's excitement! :lmao:

Interesting post above. ;)

We found one in the caves at the end of October. We actually found another one in plain sight (to about 30 people), but we left it there.

We were given actual fast passes for our family - we could choose between Splash Mountain of BTMRR. There were no certificates.

We were on the second raft to the island, and when we docked there was already a family from the first raft with a paintbrush ready to head back. I also saw a couple of other kids wandering around the island with paintbrushes.

Yes. On our most recent trip in September we were on probably the 2nd raft and it was insane. EVERYONE on the island knew of the paint brushes and was looking for them. Several people found one, we didn't, we were too late.

But then 2 trips ago, I found one in the early afternoon.

My husband loves to go to Tom's Island. We always look for the brush but have yet to find it. We're going in December and I'm hoping we can find one on this trip.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter