• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tolls on Trip from NY

Ally&Alec's Mom

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are leaving this friday at noon :cool1: We are driving the 81-77-26-95 route south! Does anyone know if we will have any tolls? Thanks for the info! I want to have that change prepared so we dont get slowed down :earboy2:

We are going to be driving down in Dec. The only tolls I know of are the deleware bridge and I think some turnpike in maryland. I can't remember the name of the highway but your not on it for long.

April

Ally&Alec's Mom said:
Hi! We are leaving this friday at noon :cool1: We are driving the 81-77-26-95 route south! Does anyone know if we will have any tolls? Thanks for the info! I want to have that change prepared so we dont get slowed down :earboy2:

There's nothing on 81 (I pick it up at 78 in Pennsylvania) or 77 (at least through Charlotte, NC). I'm not sure about the northern areas of 81, or 77 below the SC-NC border (that's as far as I have gone)

No tolls, from NC to WDW. That includes the 77-26-95-I4 route.

We drove from Maine to WDW in August using the 84,81,77,26,95 route and I don't remember any tolls.

Enjoy the trip!
PaulaW ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter