• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tolls from MCO to VB?

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how much the tolls are going from MCO to VB? I know Florida is increasing their tolls as of tomorrow I think so I'm looking for up to date info. My plan is to take 528 to I-95, so I think the only tolls I'll hit are on 528.

And if anyone has the info, I'm also looking for how much the tolls will be from VB to BWV taking I-95 to 528 to I-4. IIRC, I-4 has a couple doozies right in a row there.

Thanks!

Last weekend we used 417, 528, i95 from Disney world to VB and then back to MCO on Sunday. We spent about $7 in tolls.

We went to VB in early June and rented a car at MCO from Alamo. I'm unsure if you'll have a rental? We elected to include the toll express pass option at the counter since we didn't want to mess with coins/exact change. I think it was an $8 surcharge added to the rental car invoice.

We went to VB in early June and rented a car at MCO from Alamo. I'm unsure if you'll have a rental? We elected to include the toll express pass option at the counter since we didn't want to mess with coins/exact change. I think it was an $8 surcharge added to the rental car invoice.
It's $8 a day the tolls seem like a lot because you stop a lot ( jersey folks will understand, like the parkway) but unless you travel back and forth every day you should just pay cash. If you have a gps just put avoid tolls only takes a little longer. Personally the tolls a worth it going to vero, only 6-7 dollars.

We paid a flat toll fee - not daily. $8 daily would not be a savings.

We paid a flat toll fee - not daily. $8 daily would not be a savings.
That's a pretty good deal, I use the cheapest auto rental so I guess they try to make up for it by charging more for extras, which I never get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter