Toll Road ?

alwdisney2

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this - so please feel free to move it if necessary.

Does anyone know how many quarters I am going to need to get from the airport to Disney? We are staying the first night at the Courtyard Vista Center.

Our directions say to take 528 towards 4 and then take Fl 423 south to the hotel.

Thanks.

Ann - 1 day to go. :cool1: No real packing done yet. :rolleyes1

For me from I-4 to the airport, I needed dollar bills not quarters. Most stops were $1. I think it cost me $2.50 from Celebration to airport and from airport, if I remember correctly, to POR was $2 even getting off at 536.

lovethattink said:
For me from I-4 to the airport, I needed dollar bills not quarters. Most stops were $1. I think it cost me $2.50 from Celebration to airport and from airport, if I remember correctly, to POR was $2 even getting off at 536.

Thanks. I don't know which way we were going, but once on the toll road somewhere between the airport and Disney, we were at a gate that only took change. There was not an attendant and the car in front of us only had bills. They came back to us and we acted like a change machine for them. Ever since then, I have been paranoid and have carried change. :teeth:

Thanks again.
Ann

Via 528 (Beach Line fka Bee Line) to 423 or I-4 you can do it with three quarters with not too much difficulty.

Leaving airport north exit take left at first light, little over a mile and then two quick lefts at lights get you onto 528 West. One toll plaza costing 75 cents, manual booths available if you don't have change.

423 north to 528 west to I-4 west to Disney, no tolls.

Coming backto airport east on I-4 to 528, get off 528 at its exit 9 Tradeport. Left to cross under, gas station to top off is right there. (Then) get into middle lane with 528 behind you and required right onto McCoy Rd., and just over a mile more to 436 (Semoran) which is airport entrance.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter