Toll costs?

PudgetteD

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how I can find out the costs of tolls between Nashville, TN and WDW? Is there a website with this info. Thanks.

If you take the FL tollway to the new 428 road it will be 2.50, then 1.00.

If you get off before that on 27 it will be 1.00 (I believe).

Liz

Actually if you get off the Turnpike at US27 (EXIT# 289) the exit ramp toll is $1.25. But that is not the recommended place to get off unless your hotel is somewhere down the US27 corridor.

Staying on the Turnpike beyond US27, the mainline toll plaza is $2.50 as mentioned. If you're heading directly to Disney World you can bypass the congestion of I-4 by taking the new Western Beltway (TOLL 429). Simply leave the Turnpike at EXIT# 267A (Direction: Tampa). Using this route there is no additional toll on the Turnpike but there will be a $1.00 toll on the 429. Leave the 429 at EXIT# 8 "Disney World/Hartzog Road" and follow the signs into WDW.
If you remain on the Turnpike and use I-4 (EXIT# 259) then you'll pay an additonal $.50 at the exit.

There are no tolls on your route in Tennessee or Georgia.

BobK/Orlando

Actually if you get off the Turnpike at US27 (EXIT# 289) the exit ramp toll is $1.25. But that is not the recommended place to get off unless your hotel is somewhere down the US27 corridor.

Staying on the Turnpike beyond US27, the mainline toll plaza is $2.50 as mentioned. If you're heading directly to Disney World you can bypass the congestion of I-4 by taking the new Western Beltway (TOLL 429). Simply leave the Turnpike at EXIT# 267A (Direction: Tampa). Using this route there is no additional toll on the Turnpike but there will be a $1.00 toll on the 429. Leave the 429 at EXIT# 8 "Disney World/Hartzog Road" and follow the signs into WDW.
If you remain on the Turnpike and use I-4 (EXIT# 259) then you'll pay an additonal $.50 at the exit.

There are no tolls on your route in Tennessee or Georgia.

BobK/Orlando

THANKS! I knew there were no tolls in TN and as far down as Atlanta, GA, but we've always flown to WDW so I wasn't sure about from Atlanta on into Orlando. Thanks again!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter