Tokyo Disneyland!!

FallingMonkeys

Earning My Ears
I am new to this forum but thought that I would offer to answer any questions about Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea. I am an American living and working here in Japan. We have annual passes to the Tokyo parks and I also travel to Hong Kong often on business so I have been to Hong Kong Disneyland many times. I am even a member of the Disney fan club here called "Funderful Disney!" Anyway just thought it would be fun to say hi to everyone and offer any information about the wonderful Disney parks here in Japan!

I hope to make many new Disney friends!

My question concerns daily transportation to and from the TDL Resort from the airport hotels. I see there is a shuttle thats runs several times a day but ends early in the evening. What would a guest do that wants to stay until the park closes then return to their hotel by the airport? TIA

Definitely take the train...Maihama Station is right there at TDR and trains run after the parks close. Getting back to the airport could possibly involve changing trains twice, but at least you would get a full day at the parks instead of having to leave early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter