• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo Dining - Can you view Illuminations?

Linda67

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR at Tokyo Dining for 8.20pm and were hoping we could catch a glimpse of Illuminations from the restaurant. Are there window tables from which you can get a decent view?
I also think that there was an outside balcony area from which you can view them but I'm not sure if this is correct?
If you didn't get a window seat would you be able to step outside onto the balcony (if there is one) and then return to the table?
We have seen Illuminations several times before so it doesn't have to be a great view but it would be nice to round off our evening with a view of the fireworks

Yes, there is a balcony on 2 sides of the Tokyo Dining Room. I'm sure you will able to leave your table for a view from the balcony and then return to finish your meal. Enjoy!

Robert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter