Tokyo Dining - Bento Box

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten here that can give me a idea of what to expect of the food and restuarant? We have ADRs for September. I would like to get some opinions on what to try. I am especially curious as to what is in the Bento Box that they serve.

My family and I love Japanese cuisine but its kinda limited in our area. Our experience has been restricted to our local so called "Japanese" restuarant. And after reviewing the menu for Tokyo Dining on All Ears - I'm now uncertain as to what to order. So I would appreciate opinions of what to get if you have enjoyed this restuarant esp if you have ordered the Bento Box.

Thanks!

This is NOT my picture. But I believe the bento box is either this, or would look something like this. Basically, a sampling of tastes, including a meat portion, a fish/sashimi portion, a salad portion, and a fried portion.

l_6e86de97f2cd5ca2a0d592b4c499da0a.jpg

I have eaten there twice. Either get the Japanese Grilled meal (choose from chicken, steak, or salmon) which comes with veggies, mashed wasabi potatoes/cassava, and a bowl of never-ending rice. The tempura is delicious too... you choose which meat or fish you want as tempura (or even just veggies) which comes with a salad that has seaweed and lotus root, as well as a bowl of never-ending rice.

We eat here every year and Love it. It's good food and fun. I am not a fancy eater. I get steak & shrimp. :thumbsup2

had the box on my last trip. The potatoe cake, and the tuna were excellent. The panko chicken was excellent as well, (not in the bento box btw.)

This is NOT my picture. But I believe the bento box is either this, or would look something like this. Basically, a sampling of tastes, including a meat portion, a fish/sashimi portion, a salad portion, and a fried portion.

l_6e86de97f2cd5ca2a0d592b4c499da0a.jpg

I have eaten there twice. Either get the Japanese Grilled meal (choose from chicken, steak, or salmon) which comes with veggies, mashed wasabi potatoes/cassava, and a bowl of never-ending rice. The tempura is delicious too... you choose which meat or fish you want as tempura (or even just veggies) which comes with a salad that has seaweed and lotus root, as well as a bowl of never-ending rice.

WOW! This looks yummy! :thumbsup2 Not to sure about the sushi - kinda like my food cooked. I tried it once - not to sure if the people knew what they were doing. Anyone else eaten here and have suggestions about what to try?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter