Toiletries... especially studios

BNukem

Mouseketeer
Do the bathrooms have the pump shampoo/conditioner/body wash or is it still the bottles on the counter?

They are all being switched over to the dispensers. How far along they are, at the moment, is unknown.

Funny, I was wondering the same thing. Arriving at the BW in about 4 weeks and HOPE the dispensers are NOT in yet.

I actually watched the video and noticed the room she had was in the Inn side. I wonder if Keurig machines are in DVC rooms. She had one. Oh, and yeah. I saw the dispensers. I just hope, they are filled with the same shampoo and stuff that was in the individual tubes/bottles.

I was in a 1 bedroom at the BWV last month, and we still had the individual tubes and bar soap. No sign of dispensers.

I was in a 1 bedroom at the BWV last month, and we still had the individual tubes and bar soap. No sign of dispensers.
Oh thank you!!!!! Fingers crossed they aren't there next month! Did you have the regular coffee maker or a Keruig if I may ask?

We stayed in a 2 bedroom at SSR last September and had the large pump bottles installed . It's all the same stuff. A lot of SSR did not have these yet but our room did .

Oh thank you!!!!! Fingers crossed they aren't there next month! Did you have the regular coffee maker or a Keruig if I may ask?
All DVC rooms (at all DVC resorts) have the Mr. Coffee maker, none have the Keurig. That was on the Inn side.
Denise

We stayed in a 2 bedroom at SSR last September and had the large pump bottles installed . It's all the same stuff. A lot of SSR did not have these yet but our room did .

Do you mind sharing which section you stayed in? We’ll be there in May and I’m hoping for dispensers (not that I would request a room specifically for that, but I would rather not pack conditioner and the little bottles just aren’t enough).

Do you mind sharing which section you stayed in? We’ll be there in May and I’m hoping for dispensers (not that I would request a room specifically for that, but I would rather not pack conditioner and the little bottles just aren’t enough).
We were in the Grandstand by the pool.

Our studio at Poly had the individual toiletries - stayed there the second week of March.

We stayed in a studio in the Paddock section in February and did not have the dispensers.

We stayed at VGF around the 3rd week of February and the Poly the second week of March and both had the individual bottles of shampoo, creme rinse and bath gel, plus bars of soap for bath and facial.

Although the change over to the refillable bottles could happen at any time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter