• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

toiletries at RPH

imamom22gr8kids

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for RPH on Thursday (insert squeal) for our first ever trip to Universal!! DH has decided this will be a carry-on only trip and I am freaking out about not having my usual toiletries bag with all my nice big bottles of necessities. My question...what toiletries are provided in the RPH bathrooms? We are staying club level if that makes a difference.

Thanks so much!

Michelle

no difference of toiletries for staying club level or other floors.

each bathroom will have soap (facial and body), shampoo, conditioner, qtips, cotton balls.
call star service for toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, razor, shaving creme, etc.

Ohhhhhhh I just posted almost the same question about HRH... not sure if all the onsite Universal hotels use the same brand products?

Ohhhhhhh I just posted almost the same question about HRH... not sure if all the onsite Universal hotels use the same brand products?

Sadly, HRH uses a different brand. Smells sort of like ginger, and I think that's in the name. I bet macraven will be back tomorrow to let us all know (maybe in your thread where you ask, LOL). :)

My hair is picky and strange. Suave is perfectly fine, and yet so is Aveda. It cannot stand the H2O+ stuff at WDW. But the Lather Bamboo is its best friend. I was very sad to find that HRH had different stuff. Smelled decent but my hair didn't like it.

Maybe your hair will, though!

Well it is always nice to try new stuff, never know when you will find a new favorite! I will probably bring small travel sizes of my tried and true standby favorite products. I think a lot of the difference has to do with the water too... hard vs soft vs treated? I know when I moved from one house to another there was a HUGE difference with my hair. One was well water and the other was town water piped in from... where ever they pipe it in from?

I DO love Aveda products... just a bit pricey for every day for me. I also love Suave's shampoo/conditioner that has the mint in it... rosemary mint maybe?

Sorry, OP, if I threadjacked your thread. Hope you have a great trip :).

Packing now, trying to avoid a trip to dollar tree for travel tooth brushes.

Will star service give you tooth brushes for free?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter