Toiletpaper Rant...

Magickndm said:
That was an issue at my house too until I got the new toilet paper holder thing that you just slip the roll on, very little effort.
Look like this:
prod240006_lg.jpg
[/QUOTE

This worked for us too!

Magickndm said:
That was an issue at my house too until I got the new toilet paper holder thing that you just slip the roll on, very little effort.
Look like this:
prod240006_lg.jpg

Yep, need this. Perhaps then we could all participate in toilet paper replacement activities! Yeah, that would be great!

Talking Hands said:
Shelf also used here. Can't reach the darn toilet paper holder where the original owners placed it and if we placed it by the toilet we'd bruise ourselves everytime we use it. Works for us.

I have lived in some places where you would literally have to be a contortionist or have T-Rex arms to reach the toilet paper holder.

My Children have broken every toilet paper holder I have installed. 3 bathrooms. They have also broken MOST of the towel holders. I now have a planter holder in my bathroom with 3 rolls of paper on it. It started as a joke but its still on the wall.

The bidet also makes a great toilet paper holder.

My FH doesn't even bother with the new roll. If he goes in the bathroom and it's empty he goes to the other bathroom. I would hate to see what happens if they are both empty... :confused3

Restorers of the toilet paper roll unite!!!!!

I am raising my hand and joining you all in protest! My family feels the magical maid (oh wait, that's me) changes the roll. I EVEN held a class in how to perform this oh so difficult job during one of our family meetings. They all failed. I guess my family feels their fingers will melt off if they put a new roll on. Meanwhile, it bugs me not to have a toilet paper roll within of reach...so I do it everytime.

I just don't get it! :confused3

Binkrin said:
My FH doesn't even bother with the new roll. If he goes in the bathroom and it's empty he goes to the other bathroom. I would hate to see what happens if they are both empty... :confused3

LOL, wouldn't that be fun to see? Try it once and let us know.

OK - I admit it, I do it. (AND I'm female AND an adult) I know I should put it on the holder, I do. Somehow it just never makes it there.

I hope I'm not shunned on the DIS now that I've admitted my toilet paper faults.

PixiePop said:
I have the same problem. However, once in a while, when the moon is full, DH will put it on the roll thingy...with the paper going in the WRONG direction. UGH!! I say nothing and just fix it, because I am happy he at least made an attempt to place the tp on the roll.

What exactly would the wrong direction be? :)

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped.

" Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may even walk again.
Stupid, stupid man. :teeth:

LOL....GOOD ONE!!!

the toilet paper facing the wrong way is when it unwinds up agains the wall, instead of away from it. that might just be in my house though.....

i also make sure my kids have their socks on the right feet before they leave the house too!

kmp1191 said:
LOL....GOOD ONE!!!

the toilet paper facing the wrong way is when it unwinds up agains the wall, instead of away from it. that might just be in my house though.....

i also make sure my kids have their socks on the right feet before they leave the house too!

SOCKS have a right foot and a left foot??? OMG, I am sock dumb.

kmp1191 said:
Ok....everyone in the room that KNOWS HOW TO PUT THE TOILET PAPER ON THE ROLL, raise your hand!!
:thumbsup2 :yay: :wave: :wave2: :woohoo: :banana: :rolleyes1

I swear, if I go into the bathroom one more time, and the new roll of toiletpaper is sitting on the back of the commode, i'm gonna scream!!! How hard is it to put it on the little roller thing?? I went in there this morning, and appearently someone dropped it in the sink because over 1/2 the roll was wet!!! At least I'm hoping someone dropped it in the sink!! :crazy:
How do you get a roll of toilet paper wet?? nevermind, don't answer that!
I'm going to teach a class this afternoon - TOILET PAPER REPLACING 101....it will begin at 1:00 and is free to the public.
Does this happen at anyone else house, or just mine??

ok...we now return to your previously scheduled programming.

At least yours makes it to the back of the potty!!
There are four of us, 3 of whom who are home more than I, yet I always seem to get the last 2 sheets on a roll and end up yelling for more. Hope your class is more successful than mine!!

FullStride said:

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked.

" Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

:lmao: :rotfl2: You'd better hope the TF doesn't fly back over to this thread, I see a possibility for your first tag ;)

We have one of those new fandangled holders, and it doesn't matter, DH still can't get it on the darn thing. I have trained my girls right, though, so we're 75% there.

Denae

FullStride said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: you are such a butt head :lmao: What a crappy joke :teeth:

I came home to not 2 sheets but 1 sheet left on the toilet paper roll!!

I thought about just leaving it empty for the next person....but that's probably going to be me anyway!!

This thread covers everything but the true controversial part of replacing the toilet paper.

What way does the roll go on? The end hanging from the front or the back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter