Toilet Paper/Bath Tissue

miabellarose

Mouseketeer
I am posting this question on behalf of my DB. My DSIL was too embarrassed to post it, so I am doing it and NO laughing. My DB was wondering about the toilet paper/bath tissue at the hotels...are they too rough? too soft? linty? too thin? I guess he's worried and wants to know if he should bring his own. [He stayed at a hotel over the weekend and was complaining how their bath tissue was rough] He would appreciate any input.

Thanks

We have stayed at the AKL, BWI, POLY and YC so far this year and the TP was nice and soft and great. We have stayed at the CRS and it was your standard TP.

I say if you are staying mod and value and are worried about rough TP then pack a few rolls of the good stuff!

I think toilet paper quality is very important.

When we stayed at the GF, I was surprised the TP wasn't nicer. Sure, it had the GF insignia stamped on it when we arrived, but it was still the standard thin and scratchy hotel TP. A couple of mornings after arrival we breakfasted at Chef Mickey's and I used the restroom in the CR lobby. I was surprised and dismayed to find the toilet paper nicer in this public restroom than in the "swanky" GF rooms.

Maybe it was just my imagination, but I thought the TP at BCV and VWL was slightly better than at GF. Still, though, not my typical Charmin two-ply. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter