Toddlers and Tiaras on Anderson Cooper

Oh my! It doesn't look like the mothers learned anything from the experience. Too bad.

EWWW! the outfits are cute on the little girls, except for the Pretty woman one that one is awful on both mom and kid!! The mom in the pink looks awful. Why is she making that face!
I see nothing wrong with pageants but yest Honey boo's mom is living vicariously through that child.

Somebody on the Anderson Cooper show has an EVIL mind! lol :rotfl2:

Honey Boo Boo and her Mom are a train wreck. I couldn't stop watching them! :laughing:

EWWW! the outfits are cute on the little girls, except for the Pretty woman one that one is awful on both mom and kid!! The mom in the pink looks awful. Why is she making that face!
I see nothing wrong with pageants but yest Honey boo's mom is living vicariously through that child.

I can't figure out why those pagent kids make that pouty face, place their fist under their chin, and shake their head yes. What is it supposed to represent? It looks stupid to me. I think that is why Honey Boo Boo's mom is making that face, or maybe she smelled something nasty.

I can't figure out why those pagent kids make that pouty face, place their fist under their chin, and shake their head yes. What is it supposed to represent? It looks stupid to me. I think that is why Honey Boo Boo's mom is making that face, or maybe she smelled something nasty.

WHAT IS THAT!!! I always wanted to know who choreographed that move and why do the judges like it! It's SOOOO stupid.

There are so many things I can say about HBB's mom but i'm trying to be nice.

WHAT IS THAT!!! I always wanted to know who choreographed that move and why do the judges like it! It's SOOOO stupid.

There are so many things I can say about HBB's mom but i'm trying to be nice.

The other move I don't quite get is the one where they take their index finger and trace the outline of their face from their forehead to the chin. Just strange.

I can't figure out why those pagent kids make that pouty face, place their fist under their chin, and shake their head yes. What is it supposed to represent? It looks stupid to me.

The other move I don't quite get is the one where they take their index finger and trace the outline of their face from their forehead to the chin. Just strange.

Hahahaha, yessssss!! :lmao: Or...making the "Walk like an Egyptian" hands pointing out (with pouty lips of course), crossing their feet and doing a 360-turn. Or the "hamstring stretch" hop-turn holding one leg up in the air...or putting their hands under their chin, fingers out, pouty face and wobbling their head quickly side to side....OR...

There are so many "stock" moves ~ very few of these kids are original. And yet...like a train wreck...I can't......stop......watching.....:eek:

Watching the episode now i'm sorry but June needs to stop with the go go juice and seek out a weight loss program. How is it funny that her daughter is squeezing her stomach fat?

Watching the episode now i'm sorry but June needs to stop with the go go juice and seek out a weight loss program. How is it funny that her daughter is squeezing her stomach fat?

I was just watching it too. I don't get it. Its not funny or cute. I like how she kept saying the kid does not have go go juice and sugar all the time. Maybe not go go juice, but I bet there's way too much sugar consumed in that household. No child should be drinking go go juice at any time. You could see the audience member that drank it in the background shots. She looked jittery.

Ugh, I watched this & it was painful.

The worst was the dieting mom, who had her kid dieting. HORRIBLE idea. There's a way to encourage good habits & lifestyle choices without the message being "you need to lose weight so you're prettier." These "moms" make me sick.

Ugh, I watched this & it was painful.

The worst was the dieting mom, who had her kid dieting. HORRIBLE idea. There's a way to encourage good habits & lifestyle choices without the message being "you need to lose weight so you're prettier." These "moms" make me sick.

See she didn't bother me. I think because she exaplained that she was 300 lbs and that she wanted to make sure here daughter never had to go through that. While I think the "counting calories" part was extreme I understand the idea.

Looking at June I would think her daughter will have the same genetic tendency to become obese which could lead to diabetes and HBP. You WOULD think she would look in the mirror and not feed her kid GoGo juice. The little girl isn't fat but the amount of skin she squeezed together was a bit disturbing.

I was just watching it too. I don't get it. Its not funny or cute. I like how she kept saying the kid does not have go go juice and sugar all the time. Maybe not go go juice, but I bet there's way too much sugar consumed in that household. No child should be drinking go go juice at any time. You could see the audience member that drank it in the background shots. She looked jittery.

For a moment Cooper seemed very jittery too!

It sounds like something college students add Poland Spring vodka to continue partying all night. I feel sorry for that little girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter