Toddler Crocs

Jules123

DIS Veteran
I saw a pair of Crocs on a toddler this week. Does anyone know where I can buy Crocs toddler sizes online?

6/7 toddler

my dd wears a 7 but i got her the 8/9 & she can manage pretty well. will be able to keep them for awhile.

My ds is 20 months and wears a 7 but I got him the 8/9 after trying them at Hallmark. He loves them and wears them all the time.
I bought them at nofeargear.com. Crocs.com took forever to ship when I bought from them and nofeargear had them here in a few days.

Not crocs, but I got the Payless Airwalks in a size 5 toddler for my 2 year old. They had them buy one get one half price, so with my older daughters, I only had to pay about $7.50 for hers. :woohoo:

mimif1 said:
Not crocs, but I got the Payless Airwalks in a size 5 toddler for my 2 year old. They had them buy one get one half price, so with my older daughters, I only had to pay about $7.50 for hers. :woohoo:

I second the airwalks. My DD 2 has two pairs size 5.5 and wore them the entire disney trip. She now still insists on wearing them over sneakers.

Love them and can't beat the price.

PS i myself wear the Croc brand but they don't come in DD size.

Does anyone find that the run wide accross the foot? my 21mo had an extra toe remove 2 months ago and she still have some swelling. Buying shoes has not been fun.

I think they are wide, but then I have a narrow foot. The hardest thing about getting used to them was that it looked like I had Ronald McDonald feet. I think that's why I like the Niles, they appear smaller. DD has 3 pair of Airwalks and even though I thought they were big on her, she loves them. My mom who is 85 even bought a pair since they are easy to slip on and off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter