Toddler at Le Cellier and Shula

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by coconutprincess, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Meredisney

Meredisney DIS Veteran

I just want to commend you on your tact. This was very well thought out and written. I couldn't have written it better. Kudos to you!!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

My son is well behaved at this point and I am comfortable taking him to any restaurant. We go early and are walking out the door when most people are just starting to show up. If he was acting up I would take him out, but that hasn't happened yet.

I would not go to Shula's at 8pm, but would have no problem going at 5pm.

4. julie4423

julie4423 Mouseketeer

I've only been to LC, and there were plenty of little ones there. I would look at it the same as I would any other restaurant. The only time kids are an issue is when they're totally out of control. If people can't handle a baby babbling or an excited kid who is talking a mile a minute, that's their problem. Even when I'm out with just the hubs I enjoy cute little ones just doing their thing.

5. Hoosier Mom

Hoosier Mom DIS Veteran

We did several table service places with our 18 month old. I remember LeCellier let us order our desserts as soon as our entrees were delivered. That way there wasn't a long wait after dinner to get dessert. It was perfect.

I know we took him to Coral Reef. I believe they did the same thing for us.

Enjoy your trip!!

6. anelson81993

anelson81993 Mouseketeer

Thanks! :)