Todd English Blue Zoo or Flying Fish?

peaches0313

DIS Veteran
Don't want to keep 2 seafood dinners.. thinking of one or the other for our last night. We are staying at Beach Club. Not sure how much farther of a walk Blue Zoo is. Also, we have 2 kids ages 5 and 7. Thanks!

BlueZoo gets my vote.

Not sure how much farther of a walk Blue Zoo is.

The walk itself might be twice as far but from the pirate ship water slide at SAB it's about 1/2 mile to the front of the resort then it depends on how lost you get once inside. =)

It's not a bad walk though.

Don't want to keep 2 seafood dinners.. thinking of one or the other for our last night. We are staying at Beach Club. Not sure how much farther of a walk Blue Zoo is. Also, we have 2 kids ages 5 and 7. Thanks!
BlueZoo for two [2] reasons:

1.) Food and Ambiance are better,
2.) Did you know that Camp Dolphin is a 'free' 2-hour courtesy for every entree purchased at a Swan & Dolphin Signature....2-entrees required for 2-children.....

I agree. bluezoo. The food and atmosphere are great and they have a really nice kids menu. Love the Camp Dolphin perk, too, if you want to put the kids in the kids club!

Another strong vote for bluezoo. Far better, especially after the FF refurb, which has been an epic fail IMO.

I have not been to the FF since the refurb, and looking at the menu, pictures and opinion, not so sure I want to return at this time. With that said, I dined at Blue Zoo for the first time this past June and was completely blown away. Rarely do I say a restaurant has outstanding service, outstanding atmosphere and outstanding food... Blue Zoo had all three. To say it was outstanding would be selling this place short. Blue Zoo has moved to the top of my list as the best restaurant in WDW and would be the one I would recommend without a shadow of doubt.

I guess I'll be in the minority and go with Flying Fish. Both are quite good so you really can't go wrong, but I think the food at FF is a bit superior and their renovation is absolutely gorgeous.

We haven't been to FF since the refurb, but I wanted to put in another vote for Camp Dolphin. DGD stayed there very happily a couple of years ago while the adults enjoyed bluezoo. She didn't want to leave! We were staying at BWV then.

From a walk perspective, I'd say they are equi-distant. I have not dined at Flying Fish post-refurb but loved it prior and can't wait to return. I'm also a huge fan of BlueZoo. The only thing I'll say for your consideration is that I've only sometimes but pretty rarely seen young kids in BlueZoo and there are sometimes larger "convention dinners" that can border on rowdy. Those tend to be later at night so depending on time you go, may not be an issue. From a food & service perspective, love both.

We love both! And we often do both during a trip. The Cantonese lobster and the Serenity at Blue Zoo are amazing (we even stop by the bar right when it opens to enjoy a Serenity without a meal), but everything we had at FF this past October was absolutely incredible. The new décor is gorgeous, and after our server explained all of the design elements, made it even more interesting. Our food, wines and service were all top notch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter