Today's Orlando Groupon $17 for $35 worth of pizza

mrspopeye

OCD Vacation Planner
Today's Orlando Groupon is $17 for $35 worth of pizza and drinks at Giordano's pizza at any of the three Orlando-area locations. I think this is a better deal that the restaurant.com certificate because there would be no min purchase or automatic gratuity.

Unless, of course you can get a good restaurant.com code, but it has been my experience that all their $25 certificates are gone in the first couple days of the month.

We love this place. We have eaten at Giordano's in Chicago and it is just as good.

I wouldn't spend $17 for pizza let alone be able to get $35 worth of pizza for $17. That's a lot of pizza!

I wouldn't spend $17 for pizza let alone be able to get $35 worth of pizza for $17. That's a lot of pizza!
The deep dish pizzas there are HUGE and cost a bit more than regular crust pizza so the groupon is actually a great deal. We went there a while ago with 3 people, we ordered 3 sodas, an appetizer, and a large deep dish with 3 toppings and spent $45.

We have 7 people. Can definitely spend $35 there! I do have a restaurant.com GC but it is only $10. They were out of the $25 ones every time I checked. So this is a better deal! :thumbsup2

The restaurant.com one only cost me like $1, so not a huge loss there.

This being a budget board and all, yes, $30 is a lot of money to spend on one pizza. But if you are going there anyway it's a deal. Personally we bought one with a $25/35 coupon from restaurant.com and it took us 3 or 4 days to eat it. Every time I ate a slice it was like swallowing a boat anchor :laughing: It was good to experience but I wouldn't get another one.

Thanks for posting this. I bought 3 for our October trip. We'll be there for 3 weeks. We have 5 kids and my mom will be there for one of the weeks so we will definitely spend $35.

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I signed up with Groupon a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't made a purchase yet. I got an e-mail with a promo code for $10 off my first order, so I got $35 of pizza for $7!:cool1: This will be great for the five of us this summer - we'll be staying at Windsor Palms, so I got the Irlo Bronson location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter