• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today's crowd level-update page 2

This is exciting. In one week we'll be there!! I hope it is just as nice when we get down there.

Crowd level today was supposed to be 9. AK was awesome. Rode EE twice, saw all the shows, safari, and left at 11:30. Longest wait was 10 minutes for Tough to be a Bug. Interesting note - the posted wait for Dinosaur was 35 minutes, I asked the cast member if that was accurate, he said, no way. Again, it was a total walk-on so don't just accept what the posted time is.
I hope I am helping ease some minds over the crowds.:)

:goodvibes

I can't thank you enough for these updates. After the scare for May on touringplans.com it's been such a happy relief to hear the crowds are normal for May. I will be at MK this time tomorrow:banana: and these updates are making me smile big:)

I work with a woman who lives near the mouse... it sounds like maybe you had some rain today, but I find rain to be refreshing myself!

Have fun everyone! I am considering moving our trip to May now with all the good reports!

HOT DIGGITY DOG!!:woohoo:

I will be at the airport in 36 hours. I have so much to do but I'm so excited all I can do is read the disboards. LOL!!:rotfl:

I finally cleaned the kitchen and I think that's going to do it as far as cleaning.

We went to the Animal Kingdom today and crowd levels for everything was very reasonable - I also got to go on EE twice and both times were less than 10 mins (althought I did use the single rider.) Dinosaur and ITTBAB were both walk ons. KS was a bit of a wait but with a FP got on in about 5 minutes.
Great day at the park!
Yesterday we did Epcot and it was slightly busier but everything was "reasonable" - more of a crowd level of 5 or 6 - certainly not an 8 or 9.
Weather has been very hot when the sun is out (PM starts to cloud up) so be sure to slather on the sunscreen when you're out there! I saw several people with bad sunburns.
I'm still in the "World" for several more days so life is good! LOL
:banana::banana::banana:

We'll be checking out of BWV tomorrow finishing a 6-day stay. My experience is at least a bit less reassuring regarding the current crowds. This is our third early to mid May trip in the last several years and the crowds definitely seem noticeably heavier than in the previous years. Not to be an alarmist-- they're manageable-- and the touringplans estimates still seem at least slightly exaggerated-- but they seem up from what we've been used to.

Oh, and most exciting of all............we got an upgrade to waterview room at the Yacht Club and just watched Illuminations from our balcony! Liffe is very good today.

Wow, you got super lucky!

I hope you enjoy your magic. :)

Hope this holds true for our trip the first week of June. I know it will probably a little more crowded than May, but gal can dream can't she? ;)

I'm a bit of a procrastinator...and if this is any indication of crowd expectations, I got all of my requested ADR's for 26th-29th of May :cool1:

It was great to meet you today at Hollywood Studios!! I can't wait for you to see your magic pictures!

I hope you all have a magical vacation!! See ya real soon!!!

I hope the trend holds for the next couple of weeks. We leave in less than 48 hours! Thanks for the report, it's encouraging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter