Today

jezebella

MK fireworks in my backyard every night!
To quote Mr. Brit "Good Lord...it's heaving"...when you have to wait for the TTA and Buzz is 70 minutes...it's scary. :eek:

To quote Mr. Brit "Good Lord...it's heaving"...when you have to wait for the TTA and Buzz is 70 minutes...it's scary. :eek:

What in the World's going on down there? You'd think they were giving away free booze and food with that sort of wait!

Holiday weekends! Usually spelled C-R-O-W-D-S!!!!!!Some say that Clumbus Day 2006 wasn't bad at all but we were there and the MK was mobbed! So don't believe everything you read!

I think 60 min for Small World is worse than 70 min for Buzz.

Wow. . .it really must have been crowded to have to wait for the TTA! :eek: Was something special going on that day?

we were at MK today...got there at 9 everything was walk on until 1 (after our lunch) Buzz was 40 min, Space went from 40 to 80 after the TTA ride and the Astro Orbiter was 40min Snow White 25...it was a MADHOUSE after lunch. I was shocked!

what a difference a week makes. I was there Tuesday and almost everything was a walk on. We went last year on MLK weekend. Never again.

Holiday weekends! Usually spelled C-R-O-W-D-S!!!!!!Some say that Clumbus Day 2006 wasn't bad at all but we were there and the MK was mobbed! So don't believe everything you read!

I agree with yo on this one,we where at MK and it was mobbed.

Wow, a couple of days really makes a difference. We returned home on Saturday and we walked on to everything last week, even Soarin'. The only real line we encountered in our four days in the parks was a 60 minute wait for Expedition Everest on Friday at 3:30 p.m. We passed.

We were there last year for MLK weekend, and it was packed. Mornings were Ok, but afternoons were extremely busy. We went to Animal Kingdom that Monday and left at about 11 am, there was just too many people.
We are leaving in 5 days, and hope that next week will not be as busy

Holy Cow! I guess I got lucky on MLK weekend 2004 when it rained all weekend. It was crappy weather, but the lines weren't bad at all.

Glad DS is grown now & we no longer have to go on school breaks *phew*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter