Today was my 180 mark!

enyaj40

I use antlers in all of my decorating...
----------

I had to call because the online ressie system is still not working. Here's what I wanted and what I got:
  • 1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian: I wanted to eat dinner here after seeing the Flag Retreat at the MK @ 5PM. According to what I've read the retreat takes about 20 minutes. I got us dinner at 615PM.
  • Boma @ Animal Kingdom Lodge: Park closes at 6PM the night we will be there and we're going to be late tour starters this trip. So, I knew I would need something that allowed me to be in the park until close. We have dinner at 715PM.
  • Biergarten @ Epcot: Asked for around 7PM so we could finish in time to catch Illuminations. Got dinner at 7PM.
  • Mama Melrose's: I don't have this one, yet. The Fantasmic! packages weren't listed so I will have to call back for this one. I didn't realize you could have the F! package with a lunch...I would just as soon do lunch then.
  • Akershus @ Epcot: Should have had my CC ready for the ressie! We got dinner here at 545PM.
  • Chef Mickey's @ Contemporary: Dinner at 545PM. MK is open until 11PM so that will be lots of time to spend our last evening in the park.
  • O'hana @ Polynesian: This will be at 10AM. We have to be back at our resort at 130ish for DME so I thought 10AM would work time wise. If it won't, I'm open to feedback!
Even though I don't need ressies for CS, I've still got that kinda planned out.

They told me the same thing about the Fantasmic VIP seating. I will just keep calling everyday til I get one for Mama Roses.

Congrats on getting everything that you wanted. I got most of my ADRs too for our May trip, but am still waiting on the F packages to open up in their system and I also want a SoA which they can't seem to pull up either. However, I can book SoA at exactly 180 days from the dining date, so now I have to wait until Friday to book that one. Have a great trip.

We are in the same boat for May - got all our ADR's - most were the exact time we asked for except CRT - but that was only 30 min off our orginal asking time. Pretty darn amazing in my book when I didn't think getting in on Mothers day was going to be a possibility at all:thumbsup2 I thought for sure all of the 180 +10 ers would nab up those spots as it was only 180 +1 for us!

Fantasmic however is a different story - I've called twice a day this week to no avail - tables not loaded yet :sad2:

With your checkout day. You'll need to be packed and checked out before getting to the Poly. But I'm sure you'll get back to your resort before 1:30. The ME leaves about 3 hours before your scheduled flight time.

I can't believe I forgot to do it right at the 180 day mark. I look at my countdown timers EVERY day and still forgot about it. I was lucky to get everything I wanted (except for The Brown Derby Fantasmic package). I had to get Mama Melrose instead. Hope we like it.
Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter