Today was Fastpass day!! Jackpot!

I'm glad you got what you wanted. Can you report on what days and times you were able to get these hard-to-get Fastpasses? (ie: 60+3, +5, etc..)

I'll be doing my FP+ in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering about morning availability

Our trip is August 3-15. I could have gotten FOP everyday. I did the end of our trip first and booked without issue--then I went backwards. I got FOP and Slinky for our first couple of days too. Good luck!

(***posted in the August 2019 thread too)

I did FP this am. We got everything we wanted. FOP on day 60+3 earliest time 1:30 for 5 people, SDD on day 60+7 was wide open. We also got FOP on day 60+9 and it was wide open too.

I had no real problems but serious frustration in getting the precise times I wanted. I wanted to stack my times. For example: 10:10am 11:10 12:10. I had to fight and modify forever to make this happen. It simply would not give me the right time, even though it was for sure open. So I got 10:10 Big Thunder on 8/16 -- this is day 60+ 13 for me, you know everything is available. Then I wanted Splash for 11:10 -- It keep giving me 11:40 or 11:35. So I took it. Went back in to modify it and just the same thing. I kept having to toggle the times and finally I took a way different time, like 4pm, and then tried to get 11:10 from there, toggle times a bit and it worked. But this is a pain in the *** to do this with 12 days of FP. It took me about 90 minutes to finish.

Also, I know people report that they can book from multiple devices but this doesn't work for me.

My FP day as well! August 3-10 here.....got 2 FoP FPs for thursday and friday of the week!

I was able to get 2 FOP FPs as well (3rd park day and last day of our trip) and got SDD on our 4th park day but it is at 2:20, that was the earliest time available. I actually had a second SDD instead of a second FOP but figured hubby would like FOP over SDD so swapped the second SDD for our second FOP.

My fastpass window opened last Wednesday and the first SDD pastpass was not available until 6:15 pm on day 5. Glad I got it though. That was supposed to be our second Epcot day so now it is a split park day Epcot/DHS. I'm hoping to ride SDD toward park closing in the dark also.

Congrats!
I'm a little worried for our trip this fall as it will be after SWGE opens and not sure how that will affect crowds and as such FPs.

I got lucky today too! Going on a 4 day trip (so really 2 full days and 2 half days). Was able to get everything I wanted, including FOP on 60+1 and SDD on 60+3. Excited for this trip!

I wanted to stack my times. For example: 10:10am 11:10 12:10. I had to fight and modify forever to make this happen.
I booked today too. I didn't have much problem modifying times. I grabbed what was available then went back to modify and had very good luck. I'm so glad it went well, as I was booking FP for a group of 10! :eek: I got everything I wanted. I laid out FP's in a spreadsheet since we have some wanting thrill rides and some not. My strategy was to book all the thrill/high wait rides first then go back and add in the remaining FP's at the same timeframe for those not doing thrill rides. Glad I had a plan, because it got confusing at times! For instance I'd book 6 people for FoP and 4 for Navi. Hopefully we'll have a great trip!

I'm hoping this bodes well for lower crowds as are being predicted by the various crowd calendars. It's going to be crazy hot, but it's the only time we could all make the trip work. I'll be the one with the 5 princesses (and the 5 adults trying to keep up with them)!

I am helping a family that will be staying off site so they can only book at 30 days out ...
Their window opens on July 1 for July 31
Is there any hope for Flight of Passage ???
They are military and someone gifted them a week at a Bonnet Creek time share so that is the best deal for them.

Got everything I wanted for end of July and first week of August. Looking at days before I arrive and most things are still available. Thinking summer crowds are gonna be low. Or at least hoping

I’m finally seeing Mine Train availability for the first time at exactly 60 days out.

I couldn’t get Slinky Dog until 60+5 which seems unusual for my party of 4.
Typically we get it at 60+3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter