today show

Next week would be a great time to look through the DIS archives for 1) Kevin & John dining reviews and 2) anything with Bob. He was incredible. I've gone through most of them but I'm sure there are a few that I've missed. ps if you haven't already listened to it, there was a link a few weeks ago to a wonderful older podcast when John & Kevin went to Epcot for the Via Napoli opening & craziness ensued. I don't have the link handy but it was classic & so much fun :-) Maybe we can use this thread to highlight our fav oldie but goodies for those looking for next week's DIS fix.

ok do you guys need my address to mail me the money since their is no show next week and the last one is dec 8 so they won't have a show for the holiday weeks

ok do you guys need my address to mail me the money since their is no show next week and the last one is dec 8 so they won't have a show for the holiday weeks
I think you've missed the point.
We know there's no show, Pete mentioned it but sure enough, someone will post "is there a show today?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter