Today my 2yr old hit 40"!!!

Baliezer

DIS Veteran
We are so thrilled! We first rode Radiator Springs Racers with her, then Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. She was so happy. She kept saying, "again, again," after every ride.

How fun!!! Congratulations! I remember how excited DD was when she hit 40 inches before her trip when she was 3! You have a really tall 2 year old!! DD was the tallest in her class when she hit forty inches at about 3 1/2!

We are so thrilled! We first rode Radiator Springs Racers with her, then Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. She was so happy. She kept saying, "again, again," after every ride.

Holy cow you have a tall 2 year old! My DS was 4 before he reached 40".

Just realized you guys are at Disney Land. Is Space Mountain 40 inches there? It's 44 at WDW.

She is VERY tall and VERY brave!

Wow, you do have a tall one...or maybe I have a short kiddo! My dd didnt hit 40 inches until she was almost 5:goodvibes I was hoping to get her on lots this past Oct. but she put on the brakes and wouldnt ride the big rides. I only got her on Soarin (which she liked) and Splash once...that killed everything else:scared:
Congrats to your dd for being so brave!

LOL You do have a tall 2 yo! My DD is 10 and she's just hitting over 40 inches this year!

Congrats.

My dd was 3 on our last trip and she was right at 43 inches tall...so we got to ride everything with the exception of like 4-5 things. She even braved through Tower of Terror...3 times!!! Dd turned 4 in November and she is now almost 45 inches, so we'll be able to do everything with the exception of 2 or so attractions. So exciting.

LOL You do have a tall 2 yo! My DD is 10 and she's just hitting over 40 inches this year!

Really??? Are you sure you typed that correctly? That seems very short for a 10 year old! My DS hit 40 just before he turned 5, and he was the smallest kid in the entire t-ball league that year. Whenever he played catcher I would compare him to the other kids. Always the shortest. When he was 6 there was finally a 5 year old in the league that was shorter than him. :rotfl: Thankfully he finally had a good growth spurt, but still shorter than average compared to the rest of the 2nd graders. :goodvibes

Really??? Are you sure you typed that correctly? That seems very short for a 10 year old! My DS hit 40 just before he turned 5, and he was the smallest kid in the entire t-ball league that year. Whenever he played catcher I would compare him to the other kids. Always the shortest. When he was 6 there was finally a 5 year old in the league that was shorter than him. :rotfl: Thankfully he finally had a good growth spurt, but still shorter than average compared to the rest of the 2nd graders. :goodvibes

That does sound awfully short for a 10 yr old.

Congrats to your DD! pixiedust: How fun for her!

My DD is a little on the short side. He was just a smidge under the 40 inch mark last year when he was 3.5 years old. I was SO bummed for him because I know he would have LOVED splash and thunder mountain. He'll definitely be over that mark when we go this year so I'm really looking forward to getting to ride some of the 'bigger' rides with him! :hyper:

My kid is almost 5 and he just hit 40". I was hoping and hoping and feeding him lots of protein so he could ride some better stuff in April. I was a bit concerned he may be frightened of some rides, but if your 2 yr old likes them, that's good news, thanks.

My DD is consistently one of the shortest in her class. She is 10 and 54 inches. 40 inches seems way off for a 10 year old!

Wow! Not only tall, but brave too!! My little peanut of a daughter is 4.5 years old and is only 39 inches. We're hoping she hits 40 by our trip in April.

You must have a tall 2 year old. My DD just turned 5 and is 39 inches. Lol she is a shortie

I just measured my 3 year old and she's only 35". I hope she'll grow more before our December trip. (She did just turn 3 Dec 23rd though lol) When my 6 year old was that age she was taller. Congrats on your 2 year old hitting 40"! :thumbsup2

My DS was also 40 inches at 2 years old. Brave little guy rode everything he was tall enough for.

Now at 14yo , he is 5' 11".

Congrats to your "little" man!

She is tall! I was surprised as well. I am usually the one sitting with her while everyone else rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter