Today is my "6th birthday of my pancreas transplant"

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Dis family and friends can you believe it! Today at this time I was undergoing a "life saving pancreas transplant"! If the mods could find the tread for me that would be awesome, as I posted the night I recieved my phone call. Many of you send me cards to the hospital and followed my year and half recovery.

I will be staying at POP Sept. 9th ~ 17th celebrating the wonderful birthday!:goodvibes

"Please don't take your Organs to Heaven...
Heaven knows we need them here!

Thank you guys for all your continued support. Luv ya, Kitty :love:

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, MsDisney23's pancreas!
Happy birthday to you.

And many more...

Great quote!! And so true.

Congratulations to you. Wishing you a healthy and happy life, and hope you have a wonderful celebration vacation! Have fun! :goodvibes

I remember when you had the transplant, and I'm very glad that you're here 6 years later to talk about it. :)

Can't believe it has been 6 years already!!
I can't believe I have been here 6 years too ;)

Happy Birthday! Have a great celebration.

Happy pancreanniversary. :) (good friend had her first liver-versary last March)

I'm looking and looking and I canNOT find the August 2004 post about the phone call!

I found when you were put on the list, I found when you were worried, I found a Sept 2004 post about things, etc etc, but I can't yet find THE post!

By the way, your trip (I assume) ticker doesn't work. The site that hosts it was blocked by the Dis, so you've just got a broken URL in that spot (lots of asterices).

Back to searching!

Dis family and friends can you believe it! Today at this time I was undergoing a "life saving pancreas transplant"! If the mods could find the tread for me that would be awesome, as I posted the night I recieved my phone call. Many of you send me cards to the hospital and followed my year and half recovery.

I will be staying at POP Sept. 9th ~ 17th celebrating the wonderful birthday!:goodvibes

Thank you guys for all your continued support. Luv ya, Kitty :love:

And bones too! (I have a donor humerous.) Life is good! Congratulations on your birthday and I hope you have a wonderful wonderful time celebrating the event!

Congratulations! I hope there are many more.

Wow! 6 years! So happy that you are here Kitty....healthy and happy!!:hug: Hope you have a wonderful celebration!!:cool1:
(P.S. my sister and neice will be at the POP Sept 8-15)

Congratulations! I remember being at the Magic Kingdom a couple years back when you had your celebration in front of the fountain near the castle! :wave2:

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter