Today is copy Jellyrolls day! I'm having a Copy Jellyrolls Closing Party!

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Today must be Copy Jellyrolls day!

So this afternoon, I'm in the fireworks lobby, and this girl tells everyone she is going to be opening her quest, and it was a Thank You, Hula Quest. Well, hello, I did that one like six weeks ago.

This evening, I get in line for Host_Hula's game, "Take Your Treasure to the Grave" and I realized it was very familiar. I said to Hula, "This game reminds me of a great game. Except they used doors instead of graves."

Yes, Hula's game is just like Doorway to Boogies Prizes, except she uses coffin teleporters instead of doors (and most of the teleporters are dead instead of connecting like they did in my game).

I tried to tell Hula I deserved a cut of the game, but she heard nothing of it. She said she already gave me a green chair. Oh well. ;)

Great game, Hula. Green chair.

So, if you want to be part of Copy Jellyrolls Day, then put on your Super Jellyrolls Costume, and walk around VMK saying boogies!

If you don't know what a Super Jellyrolls Costume is, it's the green super herol outfit, and the boogie catcher hat (princess hat).

Since it's Copy Jellyrolls day, I'm going to have a Copy Jellyrolls Closing Party! I will open up a room at midnight eastern. Just search my title and come find me. Don't forget to put on your Super Jellyrolls costume!

I'm in the line now. If I manage to get in without dc, I will tell her how rude it is to steal game ideas.

Today must be Copy Aengus day!

So this afternoon, I'm in the fireworks lobby, and this girl tells everyone she is going to be opening her quest, and it was a Thank You, Hula Quest. Well, hello, I did that one like six weeks ago.

This evening, I get in line for Host_Hula's game, "Take Your Treasure to the Grave" and I realized it was very familiar. I said to Hula, "This game reminds me of a great game. Except they used doors instead of graves."

Yes, Hula's game is just like Doorway to Boogies Prizes, except she uses coffin teleporters instead of doors (and most of the teleporters are dead instead of connecting like they did in my game).

I tried to tell Hula I deserved a cut of the game, but she heard nothing of it. She said she already gave me a green chair. Oh well. ;)

Great game, Hula. Green chair.

So, if you want to be part of Copy Aengus Day, then put on your Super Aengus Costume, and walk around VMK saying how!

If you don't know what a Super Aengus Costume is, it's the native american headdress, purple vmk shirt, and blue jeans, and sneaks. ).

LOL, Boom. Be nice to Hula. We like her, Remember.

Oh Aengus, what are we going to do with you. LOfreakingL

I got in and went in the right teleporter a millisecond after the winner and ended up being jutted up in the coffin behind her.

After I told her to rename it to Doorway to Hula's Boogies:
18jh2.jpg

After I told her to let rolls operate the game:
20cz1.jpg

After I told her she's need to pay rolls more green chairs if she wants to keep rolls quiet:
39gi.jpg

she sure does... rolls? quiet? LOL nice

Well I couldnt find the room. I did find Alyce downtown and i wore my green suit but dont have a purple princess hat. ugh ugh. But it was nice to see a line of people dressed in green and throwing boogies around!

closingrolls.jpg

Had a great time!!

And Boom.....you hearting us in not a secret!!! lol

Nice closing Rolls! Good night everyone. And by the way...
rollsclosing.jpg

Boom of course got the last word on my computer... Yes I do have a good uploading site lol Oops! Wrong picture LOL There we go!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and dressed like me tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter