• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Today is a good day ;0)

provencio

Mouseketeer
I woke up at 8 am and thought I would check my Disney app and "practice" making dining reservations.. well.. it happens that I counted wrong and today was my actual 60 days!! Yikes so of course a feeling of panic came over meas I am mountain time and so behind the opening!!!! but .. what luck! pixie dust must have been in the air because I snagged all the reservations I wanted to include Ogas and Storybook :hyper2: however, in my excitement I may have made a slight error. While part of my party will be going to Storybook the others will be going to Splitsville. I noticed I am the primary contact on both reservations, same time..... hmm..... it wont let me change the primary name. Can the other party members head out to Splitsville without me being there? I assume if they have access to my Disney experience it should be OK.... right...... or did I just run out of Pixie dust.

TIA!! Enjoy the day you have been given

Not sure on your primary contact question but as someone also on MST I can assure you waking up at 2:45 AM today was unpleasant, I'm definitely feeling it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter